Rod Petrie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Just posted this at the same time. What a fucking arsehole of a man. Thought the journos done well here.........

Admin please merge/delete mine if possible.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

He should be forced to resign from the SFA he is a ringpiece of the highest order. Surely someone from their scummy little club should have asked after the welfare of Rangers players and staff?

Glad to see him get a hard time from some journos , which kinda surprised me. 

Particularly the one at the end , asking him if it was disgraceful , showed him up , and to be an inappropriate person to be in a position of power at the sfa. 

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

Glad to see him get a hard time from some journos , which kinda surprised me. 

Particularly the one at the end , asking him if it was disgraceful , showed him up , and to be an inappropriate person to be in a position of power at the sfa. 

It was getting pretty heated the more he tried to dismiss and play it down. 

I was surprised by some of the questioning but in fairness to some of them had eye witness accounts from their very eyes of what happened. Petrie's role with the SFA must be untenable, and his position at Hibs must be questionable at the very least.

16 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

He needs to resign from his position in the SFA ...he's a total clown no wonder Scottish football is in a mess.

He is a sanctimonious prick a smug Rangers hater who must be held to account. Scum of the highest order.

Fair play to the journos, put him on toast.

liked it when he was trying to play down the events and say we should be talking about football and the journo points out, that they would be talking about football if his supporters hadn't invaded the pitch.......

also good to hear a journo saying that he seen an "assault" with his own eyes. 

20 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I was surprised by some of the questioning but in fairness to some of them had eye witness accounts from their very eyes of what happened. Petrie's role with the SFA must be untenable, and his position at Hibs must be questionable at the very least.

It was good reporting, they kept pushing He tried to deflect "if they say" and "if you saw" he just couldn't bring himself to say "disgraceful ".

He was squirming at times, and looked very uncomfortable on occasions.  But, when you are trying to defend the indefensible this is often the case.

No matter how you try to justify this, a pitch invasion with damage caused to infrastructure and physical assaults on opposing staff, combined with behaviour likely to incite a riot is not on - but I'm sure Rod will try................

Love the reporter at the end not letting him away with saying unacceptable when he should be saying disgraceful. Hi must have asked him about 4 times.

Also noticeable how he never says hibs supporters coming on to the pitch just fan incursions. What a mealy mouthed, pathetic, lying, squirming, spineless turd of a man.

53 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Yeah , he kept trying to bring it back to what happened on the pitch but fair play to the journos , they just concentrated to what happened off it.

Hope when our club makes another statement the say that petries statement was disgraceful and unbecoming of an sfa official. That would be good way of getting the fans united behind them, and letting the rest of scottish football know we're not taking anymore shit from them.