Rangers Fan Attacked At Haymarket Station

I'm a very laid back, chilled, non aggressive/violent person but some of the stuff that has happened this weekend has truly fucked me off. Utter scumbags.

British Transport Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward after a 37-year-old Rangers fan was assaulted at Haymarket railway station.

The incident happened at 9.45pm on Saturday.

The man was approached by two men on platform three at the station.

One of the men, who has been described as being approximately 6ft tall, of medium build with light ginger hair and who was wearing grey jeans and a black polo neck jumper, then punched him in the face causing him to fall to the floor where he was knocked unconscious.

The second man was wearing a black tartan shirt and a Hibernian Football Club scarf and had facial hair.

The victim was taken to hospital suffering from head injuries where he remains in a stable condition

Detective Constable Lorna White said, “We would like to appeal for anyone who was at the station and who witnessed the assault to come forward and contact British Transport Polic.e on 0800 40 50 40 or by texting 61016.

Information can also be given to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111. In all calls please quote reference 564 of 21/5.”

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I'm a very laid back, chilled, non aggressive/violent person but some of the stuff that has happened this weekend has truly fucked me off. Utter scumbags.

British Transport Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward after a 37-year-old Rangers fan was assaulted at Haymarket railway station.

The incident happened at 9.45pm on Saturday.

The man was approached by two men on platform three at the station.

One of the men, who has been described as being approximately 6ft tall, of medium build with light ginger hair and who was wearing grey jeans and a black polo neck jumper, then punched him in the face causing him to fall to the floor where he was knocked unconscious.

The second man was wearing a black tartan shirt and a Hibernian Football Club scarf and had facial hair.

The victim was taken to hospital suffering from head injuries where he remains in a stable condition

Detective Constable Lorna White said, “We would like to appeal for anyone who was at the station and who witnessed the assault to come forward and contact British Transport Polic.e on 0800 40 50 40 or by texting 61016.

Information can also be given to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111. In all calls please quote reference 564 of 21/5.”

Ridiculous, this weekend is showing hivs scum for what they truly are.

Don't all rail stations have cctv covering everything within and even outside the station?

Just now, Drumloyal said:

Ridiculous, this weekend is showing hivs scum for what they truly are.

Don't all rail stations have cctv covering everything within and even outside the station?

They surely must have. Can't go to a football game. Can't go on a train. Fucking hell! What the fuck is happening!

When they come to ibrox there isn't a peep outside the stadium as they know the drill they are absolute shitebags 1 and all. U just know they will be bricking it waiting for the polis. That cunt that assaulted Lee, I hope he gets pistol whipped and his back passage shagged by 5 black men and his maw made to swallow their cum as they finish. I'll settle for his jaws to be broken and wired together though. 

6 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

As bad if not worse than the bheasts 

my hatred for that shower of vermin has tripled the last two seasons

I've found over the last few years in particular that the fans outside of the tarriers are probably a lot worse from personal experience. Tarriers are arseholes, and whilst there is an element of tarriers who are truly vile, generally speaking I find that the tarriers are just morons/a little bit backwards/special who just keep using the same rhetoric sevco, zombie, deid patter. Generally just harmless cunts who you just laugh at.

Some of the vile from non tarrier fans however has been a real eye opener though.......

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

I've found over the last few years in particular that the fans outside of the tarriers are probably a lot worse from personal experience. Tarriers are arseholes, and whilst there is an element of tarriers who are truly vile, generally speaking I find that the tarriers are just morons/a little bit backwards/special who just keep using the same rhetoric sevco, zombie, deid patter. Generally just harmless cunts who you just laugh at.

Some of the vile from non tarrier fans however has been a real eye opener though.......

You are right ,be warned however that the bheggars behaviour and attitude at present are a different beast from the bheggars attitude and behaviour we will see when rangers start winning back the title though 

but completely agree the other teams at present are probably more volatile at the moment 

6 minutes ago, North Antrim Bear said:

Why are people surprised at Hibs fans being shown up to be scum? They always have been and have a reputation for it.

I was at the Ross County V hibs cup final as my cousins son got tickets because he plays for one of Ross County's youths sides, when Ross County scored the first goal hibs fans were running at the County supporters who had a lot of children in their support, once they had decided they'd scared the kids enough they started fighting amongst themselves, and the same thing happed at the second goal. I knew they were scum but between that game and yesterday just proves it beyond any doubt.

They need to be hung out to dry for this one and more importantly we need to be vindicated , publicly by the authorities.

29 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Agreed mate, itifwill be another whitewash. 

had hitve been us, 

Run by agenda driven scumbagsin the 4th tiermate, IMagine to special BBC shows that would be on the tv IM sure you wouldnt get Regan Peatrie and co off the tv not hidding somewhere pretending IT was just a over enthusiastic few bairns having fun. MSP from the head of Government woukd be shouting at fullvoice wanting us put IN the 4th tier as a punishment.

17 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Kick them out the league ...I don't feel so bad about knocking fuck out one on easter road 20 years ago... my mate scudding him with a scaffy board was too far lol.? 

Did the board snap?