We are getting the blame from the tims

The ref  pykd have done more like I think it was the Millwall game  he knew it was going to happen fans coming in the park and told the keeper and players to start making their way towards the tunnel. The keeper took his kick and bolted.  

Now that still wouldn't have stopped they cunts  trying to entice us onto the park but it may have helped our players in not being attacked.  

43 minutes ago, DESGER said:

They also think a virgin had a wean!!! 

You do know that all mainstream Protestant denominations, including the Church of Scotland,believe the same thing don't you?

6 minutes ago, CraigG said:

You do know that all mainstream Protestant denominations, including the Church of Scotland,believe the same thing don't you?

Yes of course but I don't and given he was in a chapel that's the relevance!! Sorry Father!!

Also a lot of people used to believe the earth was flat didn't make it any truer!! Anyway not a day for Theology!!

Catholics in my opinion are right up there with Muslims they are brain washed from birth!! They are preached upon and have no view other than what the dirty beast tells them!! They ought to worry about the sad state of their own club rather than what's goin on across the city!!