We are getting the blame from the tims

Iam sitting here at a communion  (I know I know but iam not a bigot)  as you can imagine  it's full of tims (ok iam a wee bit of a bigot ?) arguing  with them about the aftermath  of the game ,they are saying the rangers players  should have got off the park quicker  and that if the Rangers fans didn't "invade "the park nothing would have happend the only wanted to celebrate  . All I can say is my wife says it's time to go home and I won't be invited  back to anything to do with her work again. 

I would never set foot in a chapel not because I hate Catholics, I don't, but because I detest the institution that is the Catholic Church.

People who support that lot are not interested in logic; Rangers fans behave impeccably wherever we go.

The only example these people can come up with is Manchester. Of course if you take 250,000 people to see their team there will be a few arseholes. Celtic fans cause bother at away games both in Europe and in their home country, making absolute tits of themselves and their country and yet they have the cheek to say they are welcoming to opposition supporters.

Just now, NetherburnBear said:

Iam sitting here at a communion  (I know I know but iam not a bigot)  as you can imagine  it's full of tims (ok iam a wee bit of a bigot ?) arguing  with them about the aftermath  of the game ,they are saying the rangers players  should have got off the park quicker  and that if the Rangers fans didn't "invade "the park nothing would have happend the only wanted to celebrate  . All I can say is my wife says it's time to go home and I won't be invited  back to anything to do with her work again. 

At least you got a result mate, if she works with tarriers you should be relieved you won't have to go and listen to their pitiful droning any more.

Did you ask them if they actually watched the game and do they think Wes is really Usain Bolt? They were on the pitch at the whistle, the hatred for Rangers seems to be consuming the country and, whilst its not surprising, it is to the shame of the SFA, the Media, the Police and successive Scottish Parliaments that this has escalated to the point where attacking players is greeted with pathetic attempts at excusing thugs.

There's no point arguing with them. Their diseased brains can't comprehend logic and facts. Even though the junkie scumbags were clearly at fault they somehow twist things to suit their anti-Rangers narrative. They are truly beyond help and you should avoid engaging with them whenever possible.

28 minutes ago, NetherburnBear said:

Did you get touched in the chapel,heard they're dodgy as fuck they places.