Kenny Miller

Marky.

3 minutes ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

Kenny Miller has been such a loyal stalwart for this club. He was definitely one of the best players in the pitch yesterday and gave everything, he got a great goal and I wish the one that hit the post had gone in. People were extremely rude when we resigned and he scored many important goals this season particularly in Petrofac final/Celtic game and that game. The sadness on his face yesterday was heartbreaking :(

He cares more than ever. He's 100% a Rangers legend now, and should get the same recognition as many legends before him.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

Definitely all these 'legends' on the billboards get Miller up there now 

Fair play to Mark Warburton. He saw it, if not all of us, then certainly most of us have been proved wrong about him.

11 minutes ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

Kenny Miller has been such a loyal stalwart for this club. He was definitely one of the best players in the pitch yesterday and gave everything, he got a great goal and I wish the one that hit the post had gone in. People were extremely rude when we resigned and he scored many important goals this season particularly in Petrofac final/Celtic game and that game. The sadness on his face yesterday was heartbreaking :(

I was not a lover in his previous spells, but I saw what he was all about last season and now I just can't see past him. The man knows the game and he has excelled under MW. He is playing the best football of his career and his professionalism is beyond reproach. Love listening to him and is a stick on for going into management, hopefully with us. Kenny thoroughly deserves all the plaudits and I'm looking forward to him playing next season as I can see we will be needing him more than ever. A gentleman and a scholar as they say.

I like Miller . Matured into a crackin player and always gives 110%. But a legend? He fukn played for the scum and celebrated like a bastard when he scored against us. No way I'd place him as a Rangers legend likes if coop or sandy jardine. Mibee I'm just too fukn auld

16 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

... but, could never call him a legend.

Well that's pretty sad, he is the absolute epitome of a legend and will forever be remembered as one for me. He's given everything and particularly this season, he has shown age is but a number he's rolled back the years and is incredible so glad he's back here again. Definite Legend

4 hours ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

Well that's pretty sad, he is the absolute epitome of a legend and will forever be remembered as one for me. He's given everything and particularly this season, he has shown age is but a number he's rolled back the years and is incredible so glad he's back here again. Definite Legend

Bang on. (tu)

Kenny Miller has been exceptional this season,  his influence on the park and in the dressing room cannot be understated.  

He has given everything every time he has pulled on the Jersey.  To me his legend status has been secured. 

My nephew was lucky enough to be a mascot on Saturday and walked out the tunnel with Kenny Miller. The wee man was buzzing and Kenny was absolutely class with him, chatting away with him. Fucking great day for him ruined by the junky spoon burners. He was terrified at the end. I'll never forget that.

well like some previous posts saying they don't understand why Kenny is being praised for this. Just because some of the hibs fans behaved like dickheads doesn't then mean that hibs don't deserve congratulations it wasn't the hibs players fault that we couldn't go out and get medals etc. I have always seen rangers as the club that try to be the bigger man, if you like. Kenny Millers behavior was befitting of Rangers, he was only thinking about the football and ralised that hibs were the better team and had made history, and felt that she should be congratulated by their opponents. Top man!

Kenny behaved with class and dignity, when a helluva lot of people around him didn't. This speaks volumes for him as a man, and as a representative of Rangers on the day.

Being able to rise above the fray shows the measure of an individual. Everybody should be lauding the man.