Football Players Physically Attacked On The Pitch By Opposition Fans.

tannerall

Okay guys, time for a wee bit work. 

Attacking opposition players just for playing against you is the ultimate low in moral responsibility, never mind sporting integrity. 

I am expecting Hibs and their fans to be hammered strongly for this unprecedented attack on a number of defenceless opposition footballers on the pitch.

Obviously the Motherwell game last season was a shocking example with the SFA and police taking no reaction to serious assaults on the park against a player. And I can remember games where a cellic fan injured an Austrian player with a beer can, where the game was replayed. and a cellic supporter injured referee Hugh Dallas and no further action was taken. Also the lighter incident by...... er.....cellic fans (I can see a theme happening here, seems the guys in green and white can't control themselves very well.........)

So what are all the precedents for fans physically assaulting opposition players and officials  in Scotland, and what have been the punishments. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

You've mentioned the Motherwell game but there was another incident with them in one of the ties. Remember Jig getting hit with an umbrella during the game?

Same game. Again no action was taken, in fact it was made out as a hilarious incident by the biased media.