Class from Miller. - stokes

deco19761

He stated that Miller had a touch of class by going into the changing room and shaking the hand of every hibs  player , even after what he had just witnessed with the riots.

Total class from the man who tried his heart out yesterday. . 

Not interested in anything they say.

We know what we are and don't need them telling us,. Did he say anything about his fellow proffesionals who were assaulted?

We have no interest in what that disgrace of a club or any of their employees have to say.

We want jail time for their hooligan fans.  

4 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

He stated that Miller had a touch of class by going into the changing room and shaking the hand of every hibs  player , even after what he had just witnessed with the riots.

Total class from the man who tried his heart out yesterday. . 

Well done Kenny, you can carry yourself proud on yesterday's performance too. 

Nice when Gers players uphold and continue our club's strong sporting tradition of respect and fairplay for the opposition. 

Hopefully all the fans who have a certain dislike because he played for cellic can put that past them as he is a model professional and a true gent and great representative of our club. 

(Must mention though that I do have a little bit of a problem at the occasional gossip, sometime untrue, that he apparently let's slip to his neighbour.  ;))

5 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

It pains me to say it, but Stokes destroyed Tavernier from start-to-finish. One-on-one, Tav couldn't live with him. He couldn't get near him and was beaten every time.

And Kiernan.

Kenny the cunts never gave us a guard of honour and stokes is an ira supporting cunt. 

Look on the bright side, the junkies invading the pitch has stopped the tranny shagger getting more press which was starting to get nauseating.

I'm a pretty fair minded guy however I don't know if I could have brought myself to do what Miller done under the circumstances, However, Miller is a far better person than me so I can't say i'm surprised. A credit to our club on and off the field. Honour, integrity and class. Everything a Rangers player should be.........

5 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Absolutely; Kiernan's defending for Stokes' first defied logic. I still don't understand what he was doing.

He was trying to send him wide by giving him space to run into. Unfortunately Foderingham is a shite keeper and couldn't get down quick enough for a tame shite shot. 

Miller has been one of rangers best players over the years,A true Gent, His "celtic season" of madness has been forgiven by most, As long as he continues to score and teach the young guns,I believe when he retire's even those who cant forgive will look back at his gers career with a feeling of delight and pleasure he chose to wear our badge 3 times in his career.

1 minute ago, Lidl said:

He was trying to send him wide by giving him space to run into. Unfortunately Foderingham is a shite keeper and couldn't get down quick enough for a tame shite shot. 

Not the keepers fault at all, a player of Stoke's experience is always likely to score from the angle Kiernan allowed him to slip in to.  When I watched it, it was so obvious and seemed like it was in slow motion.Was schoolboy defending, can only put it down to lack of playing match fitness or lack of confidence in those behind him covering a potential pass across the goal. 

10 minutes ago, Lidl said:

Kiernan's first objective should have been blocking out the most direct route to goal thus preventing the shot, then you can think about showing players into areas that would restrict opportunity. 

Kiernan's awareness, decision making and sense of urgency were that of an amateur, I've watched the replay several times, I can't get my head round what he was thinking.