Rangers FC statement

Well done to the Board for coming out with this statement, because the way the sfa, hibs and the media are trying to change the facts of what really happened yesterday is fucking disgusting.

I thought I would get a bit calmer today, but the more shite I am reading the angrier I am getting, the amount of fucking liars in the media is beyond belief.

Just now, Inigo said:

It was a great point. 

Also, has she ever congratulated us, given we're in her constituency?

Has she fuck!

But hey, she's all inclusive....

She can't even be inclusive to the people of her constituency. 

Well done to the board this must be followed up to the bitter end and our club and it's supporters supported to the hilt against these characters named in the statement.For to long this shower have been  running our club down and getting away with it.Well no fucking more.

@MarathonMan am still in such a bad mood was going to give you shit for posting a statement we already all read  :lol:

.  Another statement from the club and no punches pulled, wish we could have seen some of that fighting spirit from the players.

Well done whoever drafted that statement, touch of the Vanguard Bears from the board

Brilliant statement. Well done Rangers. Name and shame every last one of them. 

Keep the pressure on them. If the SFA or Police Scotland fail to act appropriately then take it up to the courts, UEFA/FIFA, and the UK government. I want the club to fight this until it has been satisfactorily dealt with.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, sausagetrunks said:

whats he saying, im banned from his account lol

"You accuse me of saying something that I've not said or even suggested. In fact, I've said the opposite. Get your facts right"

Fantastic from the board. I think they have picked up on everything there. Really a top top statement. I couldn't believe the BBC yesterday. Clyde 1 was condemning it, while the BBC were sweeping it under the carpet. Absolute disgrace.

4 minutes ago, jamess said:

That would detract from the full frontal attack on the haters

Dont kid yourself Police Scotland employ thousands of Rangers haters and we've completely missed out on yesterday's incompetence of the match commander.

Just now, one55 said:

Brilliant statement. Well done Rangers. Name and shame every last one of them. 

Keep the pressure on them. If the SFA or Police Scotland fail to act appropriately then take it up to the courts, UEFA/FIFA, and the UK government. I want the club to fight this until it has been satisfactorily dealt with.

Agreed , cannot stand the EU but since we are in it lets use its courts to our advantage.