Rangers FC statement

A bang on statement. It's got every cunt, even the FM. I think war has just been declared. This will ruffle feathers from top to bottom across the land. The knives will be well and truly out as we have now clearly broken ranks with the political agenda against us and not before time. We can of course expect plenty of incoming, but after making a statement like that we cannot back down and I do hope we continue to make the play and keep these cunts on the back foot to our full satisfaction.

I'm voting YES on this one!

6 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

That will be the end if dignified silence then. Thank heavens. Boxing clever rangers. 

I reckon this will escalate to uefa very quickly.

Health and safety executive anyone?

UEFA might be the route we have to go down .

I can't see them too happy with what's unfolded , it might be the very thing that will ensure proper action is taken by the sfa . 

Great statement. The board are refusing to let our haters sweep the truth under the carpet.

Particularly enjoyed the dig at sturgeon. If our fans had invaded the pitch and attacked opposition players she'd have condemned us within minutes and set about developing another anti Rangers footballing act.

9 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

The likes of sky news would have broadcast it nation wide and it would have had far more effect.

Statements released on Our own website are too easily ignored by the fucked up scottish mhedia.

Sky Sports News running with it.

OUTSTANDING STATEMENT! 

Slaughtering everyone from Hibs and the FA to the media and Gov, top quality!

I have just had a 1 day ban on Facebook for giving the tims it tight.

I am so proud of our club for not holding back on what should be said, well done Rangers!

Fuckan superb, at least our club is taking the proper stance and showing that we ain't gonna take this shit anymore, sturgeon you are an embarrassment to our country and need to take your nazi stance and views and fuck off and resign....first minister my arse....you are nothing but a fuckan joke and the sooner we are rid of the snp nazi scum the better, RULE BRITTANIA ?? 

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

This is easily the best statement a Rangers board has ever prodiced that I can remember.    Amazing, both barrels to everycunt.

A+++ stuff.

Even as someone who prefers this board and quite likes them it was something I never dreamed they'd come out with.

This isnt a dig here but this is why it's good for us to have fans on the board. That's sheer emotion that's came out in that statement. Lots of frustrations have been aired there. It's an incredible statement 

Since returning from the game yesterday ive been glued to these posts getting angrier and angrier thinking feck all would happen to those hiv ridden scumbags.

The club statement is beautiful and to name and shame is just spot on.

Fellow Bears we stand united through this