Rangers FC statement

Fantastic statement, about time these cunts got what was coming to them. Real siege mentality now going into the next season. We have to get everyone who overlooked what those scumbag fans done yesterday and played it off as emotion. No chance. Imagine a Rangers fan attacked Stokes. Would be absolute carnage. Fuck the lot of them.

2 minutes ago, North Rd said:

wish they had added " we call for Petrie to stand down from his SFA position" as well (tu)

I honestly think he will be the Fall Guy(needs to go either way), while the rest of the scum at the Sfa cover their own arse.

Maybe this has been in the stars, this is a bigger war than any poxy Scottish Cup. Let thosr scum have their pishy trophy. And the Gers have fired a superb volley across a few bows, I don't expect Rangers to rest on this, court action in the air perhaps. We needed this opportunity to show up the blind hatred of us by so many. I think the club will take this the full way. Thanks Hibees scum.

11 minutes ago, Bhudda said:

Even that odious cunt Sturgeon got it in that statement.

Here we go for next season.  Battlefever.  Seige mentality.

Aw m8, yer dug hates Sturgeon.

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I was one of the people that didn't trust our new board coming in.  They have proved me wrong at pretty much every turn.  I am alomst completely converted to the kingaling camp :P

You'll love it mate. We get free reign of the wine cellar, getting smashed tonight.