Rangers FC statement

Brilliant Statement, even the most bitter of the lot Sutton was saying on BT today that Petrie's interview was embarrassing and shocking and that as a member of the SFA board there was a clear conflict in interest there and that for his comments alone he needs to resign 

1 minute ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

English accusing the Rangers statement of inciting abuse against him

:lol:

Anyone know when English made his comments, will try find them on the podcasts.....that is of course if the BBC aren't scrambling to "lose" those files.

You really do have to laugh at English's outrage at being called out by the board. It is not before time. He and many of his colleagues at BBC Scotland have helped to ferment a lot of the poison that is poured upon our club and its support from supporters all over the country. Yesterday we saw that poison manifest itself into violence against our players and staff and our supporters. These chancers have had so many free kicks at our club they now think they are invincible. 

7 minutes ago, jintybear said:

That's a bit unfair! He will like it because it has come from the Board. He only argues with people when they slag players or ex-players because he is very passionate about the Club! I don't agree with a lot of things he says and he pisses me off with some of views but I don't think it's right to bring him into this thread when we are all united with the Board and their superb comments!

I was referring to us having a go at the SNP 

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Superb .I take back some of the things today about James Traynor .Please JT keep this going .The wagons will circle and will now get ready for the next round .It's about other media outlets in the Uk ,not the many biased ones and letting these people know what's going on in this cesspit of hate and venom .These people mentioned will all be phoning one another to get their next plan of lies and hate ready ,while being paid for by their employers .Stop buying these rodent loving newspapers fellow bears .They all have haters that hate our club .Why buy the papers of publications that hate us .Don't pay this rancid organisations tv license .They can not break your door down .There is no fan outside checking your signal .They do not take you to court .They are a disgrace in this Country .Their nepotism is as bad as Glasgow City Council and now even the Snp .It's sickening but it's happening .Today might be a new dawn .The first time we have really stood up for ourselves by going on the attack .And let's not kid ourselves .This is what it will take .I bet there's at least 25% of bears that listen to my ramblings and say I'm a para bastard .I say climb out of your dignified silence and join the real world .There has been a war going on in this Country for decades while we have done nothing .Its now much more a political war .The whole of the Country has been brainwashed by hateful biased media especially for last 4 years .It really has reached fever pitch .The SFA and Spfl are all one big cabal that was created when we lost any power 4 years ago .We have to stay together .Keep the fight going .Always remember .We are the most successful club in the Country and the biggest with the most loyal support .Lets all stand beside one another and be constructive without shouting the other bear out .

That ^ :clap:

Of the many blows the club has taken over the past few years the divisions created within our own support was among the worst.