Rangers FC statement

15 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

There's a few elephants in the room have finally been acknowledged in person. The BBC we already new but Rangers versus the Scottish Govt is an interesting development. 

Well it had to get nasty, it was coming and it is going to get nastier, fuck them all. An old saying in business, when your in the right you can be as obnoxious as you want.

58 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Anyone who knows me on here will also know I'm no fan of Dave King or certain members of his board.

However they have been outstanding with the two statements to date, I hope they have the Rab Haw's to keep pushing this.

They don't have an option now. Back down now and we will be trodden on for the rest of our days. 

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

They don't have an option now. Back down now and we will be trodden on for the rest of our days. 

This and the fact that looking weak in the aftermath of Hampden would undoubtedly cause the support to lose confidence in the chairman.  For the sake of the players and the club as a whole there is simply no other acceptable course available in light of the reaction from other relevant parties. 

1 hour ago, rossDas said:

This and the fact that looking weak in the aftermath of Hampden would undoubtedly cause the support to lose confidence in the chairman.  For the sake of the players and the club as a whole there is simply no other acceptable course available in light of the reaction from other relevant parties. 

.The statement had to be released as the Media scum had went full steam on trying to cover this up a blame Rangers.

They have to now keep up the pressure. 

5 minutes ago, The Educator said:

Doubt if any honest minded person could disagree with the statement our club has issued. Well done the board.

Sadly we are not talking about 'honest minded people', we are talking about Rangers hating, IRA loving scum bastards - and thats just the politicians.

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The BBC must have had 30 cameras at that match and all the staff on their books in attendance. This must mount to a fair number of people. So how can they get this so drastically wrong in their reporting of what unfolded after the game? It's impossible if you ask me. The BBC match commentator even said that the "Rangers fans run on looking for a fight" He was trying to vilify us straight away. but the camera was facing the other end of the park at all times.. He never once condemned the Hivs fans and even sympathized somehow with their conduct.. Even the BBC camera work as the fans ran on looked rather suspicious to me. They cut out the rangers end of the park and tried to look away from our players being mobbed and attacked. They had one static shot for like 4 minutes then close ups of the dug out only. They then try and gloss over what went on and spread their false narrative that Rangers fans came onto the park to pick a fight with the happy cheerful Hivs fans. With all those cameras and staff how can they miss the assaults and distort what actually happened to the degree they did. They then write reports that don't hold true to reality. With even video evidence they were still using words like Rangers players "Allegedly or supposedly" attacked. It's as if they were expecting this and were hoping for the Rangers fans to riot so they could vilify us once again around the nation and have the SNP voting scum look like the victims. They were trying to win hearts and minds with this stunt that failed as the bears never took the bait. They were trying to conjure up a bad image of us once again.. Something seems to stink under the surface of it all to me. With the media holding all their video back that they must have receded with the 30 cameras and numerous staff they still told lies and spun us as being somehow to blame.

12 minutes ago, Hugh Jarse said:

The BBC must have had 30 cameras at that match and all the staff on their books in attendance. This must mount to a fair number of people. So how can they get this so drastically wrong in their reporting of what unfolded after the game? It's impossible if you ask me. The BBC match commentator even said that the "Rangers fans run on looking for a fight" He was trying to vilify us straight away. but the camera was facing the other end of the park at all times.. He never once condemned the Hivs fans and even sympathized somehow with their conduct.. Even the BBC camera work as the fans ran on looked rather suspicious to me. They cut out the rangers end of the park and tried to look away from our players being mobbed and attacked. They had one static shot for like 4 minutes then close ups of the dug out only. They then try and gloss over what went on and spread their false narrative that Rangers fans came onto the park to pick a fight with the happy cheerful Hivs fans. With all those cameras and staff how can they miss the assaults and distort what actually happened to the degree they did. They then write reports that don't hold true to reality. With even video evidence they were still using words like Rangers players "Allegedly or supposedly" attacked. It's as if they were expecting this and were hoping for the Rangers fans to riot so they could vilify us once again around the nation and have the SNP voting scum look like the victims. They were trying to win hearts and minds with this stunt that failed as the bears never took the bait. They were trying to conjure up a bad image of us once again.. Something seems to stink under the surface of it all to me. With the media holding all their video back that they must have receded with the 30 cameras and numerous staff they still told lies and spun us as being somehow to blame.

Agreed with everything apart from the "SNP voting " part. Edinburgh voted no. I voted yes, but had I been in attendance I would have been running from the Rangers end into the hibs fans swinging hooks.

use your head, not every Rangers supported voted no, not every person that hates Rangers voted yes. To suggest otherwise is being prejudiced and uneducated.

I agree sturgeon definitely seems anti Rangers and the BBC conflict of interest is well known. 

When we retaliate, the least we can do is be correct and calculated in what we say. Not to assume it was "they yes voters running on the pitch" it's embarrassing.

it was hibs fans, last year it was Motherwell fans both of which contained yes and no voters.

we are hated by everyone not just yes voters. We are backed into a corner and we will strike.

motherwell away next season I want to make sure I'm there. To outplay them, out sing them and outfight them.

as sir joey Barton once said, we are the people 

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Every time I see your avatar, all I hear in my head is 'Ive seen things you people wouldn't believe'.

@Bellshill_Bear Well regardless who they vote for.The British citizens were being set up to be vilified for the SNP to benefit. It's been constant repetitive regurgitated propaganda from the BBC for years now. It's to implant repetitive negative images and stories of Rangers/the union/Britain as violent thug like sectarian bigots. It's basically brainwashing the unsuspecting masses subconsciously that the union and being part of GB is bad and violent They are trying to break Britain up and are trying to do it in Scotland with constant vilification or Rangers and it's fans. 

53 minutes ago, Hugh Jarse said:

@Bellshill_Bear Well regardless who they vote for.The British citizens were being set up to be vilified for the SNP to benefit. It's been constant repetitive regurgitated propaganda from the BBC for years now. It's to implant repetitive negative images and stories of Rangers/the union/Britain as violent thug like sectarian bigots. It's basically brainwashing the unsuspecting masses subconsciously that the union and being part of GB is bad and violent They are trying to break Britain up and are trying to do it in Scotland with constant vilification or Rangers and it's fans. 

It's beyond argument that Rangers fans, players, and staff, are being targeted for their association with Unionism and Protestantism. On the latter, I'm not religious at all, and it's clear as day.

Which is why Sturgeon and Salmond saying nothing is more serious than people realise. The message they're sending is bleak for the future. The country is divided and the blame lies at the door of the SNP. 

If another Referendum ever happens again in the near future, there will be nationwide bedlam when the No vote wins again.