Rangers FC statement

A fantastic statement from Rangers!

I've seen some articles that blame Rangers fans for this, because we sang a few songs.

Oh their ears must have been bleeding so much, that it caused them to invade the pitch, and assault our players..

Their players must share a good part of the blame, due to their antics after the 3rd goal was scored...

A brilliant statement made by our board and the right one to make also. I hope those individuals mentioned in the statement get sacked immediately. So-called journalists like English and Spiers, where did they get their journalism degree from? A cereal box? They are nothing but a joke and a waste of oxygen. The sooner they are unemployed and fade into oblivion the better. I hope our board continue with the fight against these horrible mutant vermon and us as supporters of our great club must stand united and back our club to the hilts. Well done to the board again for that tremendous statement! 

Outstanding statement from the Rangers board, probably the best I have ever seen! It's almost as if the board asked D’Artagnan to write this statement, venting the pent-up frustrations us supporters feel after years of ‘dignified silence’. Whoever did write it, take a bow!

Now that this longstanding boil has been lanced we must keep pressing our case. We cannot go back from this new line in the sand. It appears that there is almost universal support for this stance within the Rangers community so let’s galvanise this feeling and push forward against our detractors.

Names have been mentioned, with good reason, and they must now be forced to fall on their sword.

For any of the hard-of-thinking, Rangers hating brigade lurking here, consider this; are you really trying to compare fans singing a song containing a so-called ‘offensive word’ against the actual physical assault of football players on a pitch?

Really - just take a step back and think about that again and see how twisted your thought process has become, Spiers, English, et al.

As there were no police assisting the security to form a line at the hivs fans at full time, this leads me to believe they were all inside having a cuppa and preparing for their overtime as they thought it was going to extra time. 

3 hours ago, denya said:

A brilliant statement made by our board and the right one to make also. I hope those individuals mentioned in the statement get sacked immediately. So-called journalists like English and Spiers, where did they get their journalism degree from? A cereal box? They are nothing but a joke and a waste of oxygen. The sooner they are unemployed and fade into oblivion the better. I hope our board continue with the fight against these horrible mutant vermon and us as supporters of our great club must stand united and back our club to the hilts. Well done to the board again for that tremendous statement! 

No chance  there .As proved these cancerous organisation fire and just rehire .As long as your one of them and on the right side 

5 hours ago, Essandoh said:

It's beyond argument that Rangers fans, players, and staff, are being targeted for their association with Unionism and Protestantism. On the latter, I'm not religious at all, and it's clear as day.

Which is why Sturgeon and Salmond saying nothing is more serious than people realise. The message they're sending is bleak for the future. The country is divided and the blame lies at the door of the SNP. 

If another Referendum ever happens again in the near future, there will be nationwide bedlam when the No vote wins again.

The SNP have turned Scot against Scot.

7 hours ago, Hugh Jarse said:

@Bellshill_Bear Well regardless who they vote for.The British citizens were being set up to be vilified for the SNP to benefit. It's been constant repetitive regurgitated propaganda from the BBC for years now. It's to implant repetitive negative images and stories of Rangers/the union/Britain as violent thug like sectarian bigots. It's basically brainwashing the unsuspecting masses subconsciously that the union and being part of GB is bad and violent They are trying to break Britain up and are trying to do it in Scotland with constant vilification or Rangers and it's fans. 

No more likes left. Spot on mate with that words. This is exactly what they are and have done.

Our victory over Celtic didn't cause riots on the pitch and there were no attacks on their players and there is no bigger hatred amongst two sets of fans

Why the likes of Motherwell and Hibs think it is ok to taunt our fans and incite violence is beyond me

The club is absolutely correct to make this statement, the SFA set the standard when they let Motherwell get away with it so they should be brought to task for that decision. They should now set an example with this one and either force Hibs out of Europe, out of the Scottish cup or have a ban on their fans entering stadiums

Why the petition is not being allowed on here is a fucking joke, demanding that Hibs are dealt with for their fans disgusting behaviour is not looking like sore losers, they can keep their fucking cup for all I care, I just want to be able to take my son to a game and not get involved in a fucking riot and for my boy to see his idols getting assaulted! 

These cunts needs brought to task and quickly before it is all done manually for them

5 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Our victory over Celtic didn't cause riots on the pitch and there were no attacks on their players and there is no bigger hatred amongst two sets of fans

Why the likes of Motherwell and Hibs think it is ok to taunt our fans and incite violence is beyond me

The club is absolutely correct to make this statement, the SFA set the standard when they let Motherwell get away with it so they should be brought to task for that decision. They should now set an example with this one and either force Hibs out of Europe, out of the Scottish cup or have a ban on their fans entering stadiums

Why the petition is not being allowed on here is a fucking joke, demanding that Hibs are dealt with for their fans disgusting behaviour is not looking like sore losers, they can keep their fucking cup for all I care, I just want to be able to take my son to a game and not get involved in a fucking riot and for my boy to see his idols getting assaulted! 

These cunts needs brought to task and quickly before it is all done manually for them

Fuck sake the mhanks never even went nuts at losing, they all just fucked off.

Say what you want but there is a massive hypocrisy at play here. If even 1/100th of the trouble that happened on Saturday had happened at the Semi final the country would have went into martial law :lol:

Had this happened at a European game like the champions league etc there would be talk of bans or at the very least closed doors games!

This cannot go unpunished! Pitch invasions do happen and generally are ok if the attention is to celebrate, this in no way is what their intention was, time to fucking act

As i said before on another thread i can see the Scottish football authorities being forced into re-introducing fencing around trackside and between fans as the only measure to guarantee the safety of players/fans.

Progressive Scotland eh?

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

As i said before on another thread i can see the Scottish football authorities being forced into re-introducing fencing around trackside and between fans as the only measure to guarantee the safety of players/fans.

Progressive Scotland eh?

Well I think we all know the word "Progressive" really means anti tradition. The full framework of our nation has been under attack for decades from these sorts of people. Just wait until they start flooding our towns and cities with millions of Muslim and African immigrants. They will truly destroy our nations demographic. One Scotland any cultures remember! The SNP will dish out all the freebies to these people when they come and for the duration of their life and have them SNP voters for life. They will be living off the state from cradle to grave. Our struggle is only just starting with these lunatics at the helm. If you know what the EU is rally about then for them to call it Scottish independence is an insult. Brussels will be making the laws and rules and regulations for everything. It already does to a large extent. It's scary times ahead.

32 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Is there any news on our players? I was hoping that MW could give a club statement on their well being today or are the police still taking statements?

Really suprised we haven't heard from our Manager. Anyone know where he is?