Zelalem

ScottBF2

Boy's definitely got a big future ahead of him.

Had a shaky start yesterday but definitely turned it on as the game went on. Was really annoyed when Warburton took him off and I think it had a big impact on the result.

Good luck to him in the future.

Just now, ScottBF2 said:

Boy's definitely got a big future ahead of him.

Had a shaky start yesterday but definitely turned it on as the game went on. Was really annoyed when Warburton took him off and I think it had a big impact on the result.

Good luck to him in the future.

He was carrying an injury thats why he was taken off.

1 minute ago, BEE said:

Tidy player but absolute shite bag, no big miss.

Normally I'd agree but yesterday he got stuck into his fair share of tackles and tried to put himself about a bit. Was good to see him really put in a shift.

Just now, Dietspam said:

Looked the most calm on the park for us yesterday Bee. Do you mean shitbag in terms of putting a tackle in?

Should of elaborated, definitely referring to tackles. Either goes in half heartedly or not at all - thought of him going for a 50/50 is terrifying.

6 minutes ago, BEE said:

Shite bag ? Do it should be playedou want a team of Gregor Stevens or player who actually play football how IT should be played ? Bit harsh on a great young footballer who was missed when he went off never mind next season.

I dont really rate Zelalem.

But he was one of two players Miller being the other who actually played well yesterday was a big mistake taking him off by Warburton.

Yesterday showed me we need a strong commanding Captain Lee Wallace is not that.

1 minute ago, piperpete said:

Shite bag ? Do it should be playedou want a team of Gregor Stevens or player who actually play football how IT should be played ? Bit harsh on a great young footballer who was missed when he went off never mind next season.

I like him as a player but just don't think he's suited to the Scottish game - Sheils can't tackle worth a fuck but atleast he throws himself into it, there's no excuse for the way Zelalem defends.

8 minutes ago, BEE said:

I would have said that before yesterday, he was our only player who put himself about, won the ball and pressurised the opposition.

He shouldn't have been subbed, him and Miller were the only ones who shouldn't be embarrassed by their performance

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

I dont really rate Zelalem.

But he was one of two players Miller being the other who actually played well yesterday was a big mistake taking him off by Warburton.

Yesterday showed me we need a strong commanding Captain Lee Wallace is not that.

Behave. Wallace was poor yesterday but total pish about his captaincy 

Just now, ben51 said:

Was our best midfielder yesterday, nobody around me didn't understood why he was coming off. Yet endured more groans and moans then any other player.

All the best young, Ged. (tu) 

Me speak good England.

:541:

Just now, SasaPapacLoyal said:

Behave. Wallace was poor yesterday but total pish about his captaincy 

Wallace is too quiet to be Captain it was not just on his game yesterday, I'd prefer someone who makes the players know they have to play.

Just now, Smile said:

Wallace is too quiet to be Captain it was not just on his game yesterday, I'd prefer someone who makes the players know they have to play.

Team respect Wallace to the point of being scared of him, have done since he signed.