So proud of the bears who confronted them.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A thank you guys from a family member:

"You can't see it here but there were missiles thrown at us as well.
Couldn't get up the stairs because the police were coming in the exits, so had to stand and take the abuse. It was difficult to hold back. There was a guy beside me on the stairs with a small crying boy, no more than 6 or 7 years old.
Thank fuck the guys from the west enclosure came on the park as the Hibs fans started to fall back then - before the Police started aggressively barging past us on the way down the stairs."

National Cup Final?? More like a day from hell!!  A fucking disgrace!

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hibs,in a cup game, at Easter rd..

Absolutely desperate for it next season..

The next game that we have to play them will have NO away fans in attendance..Be that at Ibrox or at the shitehole that is easter road..

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Our away support should be allowed in easter rd..

I agree. But we will not be allowed. I would even expect the Club to say to the hivs..We don't want any tickets. The antics at the weekend and our Justified and long overdue appropriate response has CHANGED the whole landscape now..imho

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hibs,in a cup game, at Easter rd..

Absolutely desperate for it next season..

Only positive I have from this weekend is that for the first time in my life I sense a real widespread unity forming amongst rangers , from the stands to the boardroom that I don't think I have ever experienced before and that after all the years of infighting , we are beginning to get to grips with the real enemy 

fuck each end every one of them , the result changes nothing . We are still on our way back 

Well done to the bears who stood up for our own and did the police's job for them. Funny seeing the Hivs scum retreat back so fast, if it wasn't for those bears then it could have been a whole lot worse. What was the excuse of the Hivs fans anway for being so far down our end of the ground? No excuses, just to antagonize and try and start a riot. 

8 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Smirking polis in the vans on Cathcart Road soon stopped when their vans started getting battered by angry bears asking "what the fuck you doing here while we were getting attacked"

Lucky the polis didn't get out because some bears were not in the mood to take any of their excuses. 

Aye, they were all rolling their windows up

10 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Smirking polis in the vans on Cathcart Road soon stopped when their vans started getting battered by angry bears asking "what the fuck you doing here while we were getting attacked"

Lucky the polis didn't get out because some bears were not in the mood to take any of their excuses. 

Aye. Smirking at first thinking they were invinsible, soon changed though. Just as well the windows on those vans are plastic. Saw one officer hang out a window in the last van and try and have a go at the fans, didnt last long at all.

8 hours ago, Bear Ass said:

A thank you guys from a family member:

"You can't see it here but there were missiles thrown at us as well.
Couldn't get up the stairs because the police were coming in the exits, so had to stand and take the abuse. It was difficult to hold back. There was a guy beside me on the stairs with a small crying boy, no more than 6 or 7 years old.
Thank fuck the guys from the west enclosure came on the park as the Hibs fans started to fall back then - before the Police started aggressively barging past us on the way down the stairs."

National Cup Final?? More like a day from hell!!  A fucking disgrace!

This was my experience of it too. I was at the front of the North Stand and was unable to exit the ground so just had to stand there and hope for the best. They were pelting us with coins and trying to goad us onto the field, some were trying to get into the stand. The police and stewards were heavily outnumbered and just stood and watched. They then came charging down the stairways and caused absolute mayhem as fans couldn't get out. 

Vastly outnumbered and still chased them away. And you could tell every Rangers fan stood side by side almost police-like to get them away from our end. A few fans fighting but it's more a case of getting them to fuck before we caught ebola

12 hours ago, trueblue 64 said:

I was screaming at the tv for the bears to stand their ground. The few that went on stopped the yobs getting behind our goalmouth which could have resulted in the whole Rangers support coming on, yous boys basically done plods job for them. The magnificent statement from the board today seemed to recognise this.

No surrender.

Fuck up, you hoofwanking thundercunt.

I am just surprised that they have broadband at your nursery.