Goodbye

Hibs and Dundee United will hopefully rot away down the lower leagues together over the next few years and get what they've had coming for a long time. Now thats a funny thing to think about. And if we meet them again we won't fucking miss them!

Fucking horrible cunts the lot of them! 

Said in another thread earlier that I hate Dundee Utd, but hope they fuck hibs. 

Throw falkirk, dunfermline, raith, qots, morton into mix and it will be a decent league.

Warburton can even loan some players to strengthen the challenge against hibs, a 4th year down would kill them. 

I hope so. I hope neither of them see top flight football for a very, very long time. Hopefully a nice financial meltdown for them both too.

Nasty, vindictive, backward, parochial, scummy little clubs with equally nasty, vindictive, backward, parochial, scummy supporters. 

May they rot in the lower leagues for the next 40 years! 

8 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Throw falkirk, dunfermline, raith, qots, morton into mix and it will be a decent league.

Warburton can even loan some players to strengthen the challenge against hibs, a 4th year down would kill them. 

Very true mate. No more likes left.

Championship next season is looking fairly tough and interesting and I hope Hibs get fucked up big time. 

No real TV interest in championship[ now that we're not there and they'll feel it! 

fuck them. 

Dundee Utd won't recover and hibs will struggle like fuck again and get nowhere. 

st.mirren, Falkirk and Dunfermline will all be right up for it. 

Big problem with reconstruction is it doesn't guarantee 4 games us v scum. That's what tv companies want. They don't give a shit about the rest hertz and sheep are not box office. It's all about the Rangers. 

1 hour ago, ranter said:

Big problem with reconstruction is it doesn't guarantee 4 games us v scum. That's what tv companies want. They don't give a shit about the rest hertz and sheep are not box office. It's all about the Rangers. 

Rangers should come out against reconstruction and state it is because they listened to their fans! Sound familiar? 

3 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Ban them from the Scottish Cup for next season and hit them in the wallet