@talkSPORTDrive

ara

The title is the twitter address for Adrian Durham's show.

A useful destination for our pics or opinions following the club's statement....

Adrian Durham always gives a balanced report.

WATP! :mad:

I've already tweeted directly telling Talksport they must reveal the truth behind the appalling violence to Rangers players and staff on Saturday. 

This cant be swept under the carpet...

This ones beyond just football this is what the SNP have allowed.

When is a Fenian not a Fenian?   When they do this When  we are H***, Orange bastards, Team bus destroyed, Ibrox disaster mocked around where it happened, fans invading the pitch to start a riot against us not once but twice in the last 12 months, Rangers players booed for playing fir Scotland and 11 year old boy bottled and another guy left for dead by Celtic thugs in last years semi final and a Rangers fan left unconscious at  haymarket station last night.

This is anti Unionism at its best and any white Protestant is fair game expecially if they are singing the billy boys.

Time to Unite and blow our haters out the fucking water.  Let's get every cunt who assulted our players named and shamed with addresses on here. No hiding place for any cunt who attempts to hurt any fellow bear now.

Just imagine if we had to simaler to all the above in the last 2 years what the punishment would be?

We must Unite more than ever now.  It's us and only us from here on in the rest in this hate filled cesspit can fuck off but we will regain the power and it starts now.  

10 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

This ones beyond just football this is what the SNP have allowed.

When is a Fenian not a Fenian?   When they do this When  we are H***, Orange bastards, Team bus destroyed, Ibrox disaster mocked around where it happened, fans invading the pitch to start a riot against us not once but twice in the last 12 months, Rangers players booed for playing fir Scotland and 11 year old boy bottled and another guy left for dead by Celtic thugs in last years semi final and a Rangers fan left unconscious at  haymarket station last night.

This is anti Unionism at its best and any white Protestant is fair game expecially if they are singing the billy boys.

Time to Unite and blow our haters out the fucking water.  Let's get every cunt who assulted our players named and shamed with addresses on here. No hiding place for any cunt who attempts to hurt any fellow bear now.

Just imagine if we had to simaler to all the above in the last 2 years what the punishment would be?

We must Unite more than ever now.  It's us and only us from here on in the rest in this hate filled cesspit can fuck off but we will regain the power and it starts now.  

I wouldn't say it's what SNP allowed. It's what Liewell and his cohorts bred. Let's not forget they encouraged all this for years, sitting back letting others do their dirty work.

1 minute ago, mchammer said:

I wouldn't say it's what SNP allowed. It's what Liewell and hi cohorts bred.

Read the tweet from Nicola Stalin any ranger who can't see that we are the target because we helped prevent a cold water Cuba is deluded. No ranger should ever vote secessionist no matter what!

2 minutes ago, mchammer said:

I wouldn't say it's what SNP allowed. It's what Liewell and his cohorts bred. Let's not forget they encouraged all this for years, sitting back letting others do their dirty work.

The SNP the lot stood back when every cunt in the know knew what Whyte was and he was not paying taxes.

All these yes voters are scum of the earth let's not kid ourselves, they hate the UK and Rangers FC

Just now, Copland bear said:

The SNP the lot stood back when every cunt in the know knew what Whyte was and he was not paying taxes.

All these yes voters are scum of the earth let's not kid ourselves, they hate the UK and Rangers FC

And who helped put these Nazis in power? Yes they hate us, but have bred and voted for by terrorist loving scumbags.

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Works both ways I despise them and any so called bear who votes them

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

We are the antithesis of everything the SNP stands for. We represent tradition, unionism, loyalty to the monarch, the traditional establishment and people who are proud to be Scottish AND British.

I honestly can't understand why any Rangers fan who embraces these principles that the club is built upon can bring themselves to vote for them.

Just now, The Beast said:

We are the antithesis of everything the SNP stands for. We represent tradition, unionism, the traditional establishment and people who are proud to be Scottish AND British.

I honestly can't understand why any Rangers fan who embraces these principles that the club is built upon can bring themselves to vote for them.

These new age fans give me the boke worse then taigs,the taigs within

1 hour ago, mchammer said:

He may be long gone from the tarriers but John Reid was the man who got the ball rolling against us make no mistake. 

The day that poisned cunt of a man croaks it will be a good day. 

4 hours ago, mchammer said:

Sturgeon's failed police force and her refusal to make any statement on the events at Hampden are exemplary of the SNP's failure to take responsibility for what happened.