From the Hibs forums a month ago

Bris Koyd

:D Classic

"Take kids, don't let them miss the chance to see their team win this thing for the first time in over a century. If the atmosphere is bad you know it's not going to be down to the hibs fans in large parts. Combating the hatred associated with that club is the only way to eradicate it.

In a perfect world, aye mate, but there are things nobody wants their kids to experience, and there's no doubt it will be unpleasant in parts. Never underestimate how much hatred and anger Rangers fans carry around; perhaps even more so since their demotion. Add to that their inveterate hatred for Hibs and their form for appalling behaviour. If you're near the segregation line, be prepared for coins and bottles and cans coming over (they always manage to sneak them in) sometimes filled with pish. There will be the usual threats and sectarian diatribe, and, should they lose, don't dismiss the prospect of mass violence - see Manchester 2008, amongst other examples. I would think long and hard before taking children along"

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

Christ, where do you start with that pish!

Hibs: supported by cunts, managed by a cunt, and operated by cunts.

After yesterday I am pishing myself at the irony of this cunt's post

Seems Hearts fans are seeing it for what it is:

So they've ran on the pitch to celebrate.

Wrong, but understandable to an extent.

They've then ran past their own players. The same players that should be their ultimate heroes and legends. 

Right past their own players and up to the Rangers fans to goad them.

Some decided on the way to instead physically assault Rangers players.

It defies logic. Absolute morons. No surprise that many Hibs fans are now trying to deflect the attention onto Rangers fans and the fact that many took the bait and also came onto the pitch to fight. While clearly wrong, we should be thankful that so few Rangers fans did so. Had that been us in 2012 I'm not so sure we'd have been so restrained as a support while watching Hibs fans attack Skacel, Black, Macdonald etc while the police stood by and watched.

Hibs fans have shamed themselves, their club, and Scottish football yesterday. Had they behaved as any normal person would, last night/today/tomorrow etc the talk would all have been about their fairytale achievement and the terrific game of football that was the Cup Final.

Instead the cup final will go down in history as the day Hibs disgraced themselves.

1 hour ago, Bris Koyd said:

The hibs post mate.

Why the fuck do I even live in this country? Populated by horrible cunts.

So glad I live in California :pipe:, Left that sad country 25 years ago. And it's only a few hours drive up to Oregon where the weed is legal :pipe:.

2 hours ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Seems Hearts fans are seeing it for what it is:

So they've ran on the pitch to celebrate.

Wrong, but understandable to an extent.

They've then ran past their own players. The same players that should be their ultimate heroes and legends. 

Right past their own players and up to the Rangers fans to goad them.

Some decided on the way to instead physically assault Rangers players.

It defies logic. Absolute morons. No surprise that many Hibs fans are now trying to deflect the attention onto Rangers fans and the fact that many took the bait and also came onto the pitch to fight. While clearly wrong, we should be thankful that so few Rangers fans did so. Had that been us in 2012 I'm not so sure we'd have been so restrained as a support while watching Hibs fans attack Skacel, Black, Macdonald etc while the police stood by and watched.

Hibs fans have shamed themselves, their club, and Scottish football yesterday. Had they behaved as any normal person would, last night/today/tomorrow etc the talk would all have been about their fairytale achievement and the terrific game of football that was the Cup Final.

Instead the cup final will go down in history as the day Hibs disgraced themselves.

The bit in bold............ I actually don't think the Rangers fans realised at the time our players were being assaulted if we had I am more than convinced many many more Rangers fans would have been on the park and all hell would have broken lose, while it is horrendous what has happen to our players maybe it was a good thing we as a support didn't see it at the time or it could have been carnage. In saying that the spoon burners have to be hammered now imo taking the Scottish cup off them would hurt them more than any other punishment that can be given after so long to get it taken away from them would kill them so if it were up to me that's what I would push for. 

25 minutes ago, Vercingetorix said:

The bit in bold............ I actually don't think the Rangers fans realised at the time our players were being assaulted if we had I am more than convinced many many more Rangers fans would have been on the park and all hell would have broken lose, while it is horrendous what has happen to our players maybe it was a good thing we as a support didn't see it at the time or it could have been carnage. In saying that the spoon burners have to be hammered now imo taking the Scottish cup off them would hurt them more than any other punishment that can be given after so long to get it taken away from them would kill them so if it were up to me that's what I would push for. 

I certainly didnt but if any of the bastards got one of our players on the ground and started laying into one, you can bet that people would have seen that and more would have been right out on the pitch. Im glad the majority of our fans showed restraint under severe provocation once again.

26 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

That numpty JFK-1 will be on their forum congratulating them, and agreeing that it was all light hearted fun.

Is that knob banned from here yet btw? 

There's a few roasters in here that should be banned. Does ma tits in. 

next season we'll have:

"seen this from kerryfail st"

"look what the sheep are saying" 

etc. 

What the fuck do people think fans of other clubs say about us, they hate us, we hate them - but for fuck sake visiting their forums, cut n pasting their shite then coming on here to yak about it is fucking weird and ever so slightly obsessive. 

6 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Christ, where do you start with that pish!

Hibs: supported by cunts, managed by a cunt, and operated by cunts.

I reallh dont like the use of that word...

Hibs

4 hours ago, Vercingetorix said:

People did see it and were trying to get to the pitch but wiser bears were stopping them because they knew it would be turned around to be our fault. Fans were arguing and some were saying but our players are getting attacked.

I was actually terrified trying to leave the stand because we were trying to get the wean up the stairs and out the ground but hoards of fans were coming down the stairs to get to the pitch and we were getting squashed and I've never held my grandsons hand as tight as that in my life, I dreaded him getting separated from me and getting crushed in the crowd.

Hibs fans actions could have caused terrible consequences.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

next season we'll have:

etc. 

What the fuck do people think fans of other clubs say about us, they hate us, we hate them - but for fuck sake visiting their forums, cut n pasting their shite then coming on here to yak about it is fucking weird and ever so slightly obsessive. 

Unless they had made threads backing a pitch invasion well in advance of the final. That would show their action was premeditated and could really screw them.

Might have a nosey if you don't need to register to log on.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

next season we'll have:

etc. 

Somebody sent it to me and it was too priceless to ignore