My email to my MSP Derek Mackay regarding the Cup Final chaos.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Wouldn't hold your breath, Indeed I seen some SNP MSP has used the events to pass a motion in SUPPORT of the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act!!!! Totally deluded.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36368800

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Wouldn't hold your breath, Indeed I seen some SNP MSP has used the events to pass a motion in SUPPORT of the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act!!!! Totally deluded.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36368800

9,000 fans average at Easter rd 21,500 at Hampden. So that's 12,500 who have never been to a game and have fuck all to do with football.

Most of those fans on the pitch are glory hunters and contribute nothing to our game. 

18 hours ago, Dutchy said:

My MSP is Iain Grey, one time leader of the labour party, but also part of Jack McConnel's government where all this anti-bigotry laws started from. I think he's a hivs, but whether he is, or isn't, I still want to hear his opinion of open thuggery at football matches

The very same MSP I voted for, whose motion at the Parliament on Tuesday was to congratulate Hibs and recognise their hard work and commitment to winning a trophy for the first time in over a century. Fuck all about the disgusting behaviour of fans, no recognition of assaults and no acknowledgement of any disorder of any kind. He was outside the polling station on the day of the vote, it's a fucking good job we don't go to the polls today.

17 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

CB, long time no see. Great to see you on again; was thinking about you just the other day.(tu)

Not that dream again.....the one where I'm running butt naked through the long grass being chased by Dale Winton?  :matron:

4 minutes ago, CanadianBacon said:

Not that dream again.....the one where I'm running butt naked through the long grass being chased by Dale Winton?  :matron:

Not quite CB, not quite. I didn't even dream of you, I just realised that I hadn't seen you on the Forum in quite a while; I suppose I missed your Malapropisms more than anything!  Hope you are well.(tu)

18 hours ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Feeling, as I stated previously, that the response given was not adequate considering what is known to have happened and the scale/gravity of the events I have once again emailed my MSP saying;

Dear Sir,

Thank you for responding to my email.

I was already aware that our First Minister finally had commented. While I consider her comment late and far less robust than one should expect, considering her recent words on the lack of female membership to one particular golf club, it is however something said on the matter at least.

I am also aware that an investigation is underway and while you have reiterated sensible and generally accepted views I would like, however, my MSP to give personal view and acknowledge what has actually happened as for some reason there seems to be an unwillingness throughout the country, thus far, to do so. 

There is a fear amongst the Rangers support, myself included, that this unwillingness to acknowledge by way of at least comment on what is already known to be fact could be indicative to the start of a cover up and/or whitewash of Saturdays events. In a country which is normally extremely quick to state as fact that there has been wrongdoing by Rangers/their-fans and subsequently quick to offer condemnation, it is unnerving therefore that there is comparative silence with regard to Hibs fans instigation and one-sided involvement during the worst scenes in Scottish football since 1980. Frankly there seems far more willingness at present, across the board, to mock/condemn the words of Rangers club statement regarding the events than condemn the physical actions and behaviour of the Hibs support in what amounted to incitement of a full scale riot between 50,000 fans whereby numerous people could have been killed never mind seriously injured.

I once again thank you for responding and for doing so relatively quickly to myself personally as I understand that, in your current positions within the party and Government, you can be extremely busy.   

I look forward to receiving your response shedding light on your personal understanding of events presently.

Yours Faithfully 

Ibrox_Preacher (name changed for the purposes of publically sharing in this post)

Alot of clubs have some sort of political power behind them, either sitting on the board, or in positions that can influence the game. I fear the only way to to get an even playing field is for Rangers to have a politician sitting on our board.

5 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Not quite CB, not quite. I didn't even dream of you, I just realised that I hadn't seen you on the Forum in quite a while; I suppose I missed your Malapropisms more than anything!  Hope you are well.(tu)

I jested about the dream Turnberry18 (it was actually Susan Boyle who was chasing me  :wink:).

I am well and am somewhat surprised I was missed on here......so many new faces (names) since I last visited this place....and the usual trolls are still here I see.

Returning serve sir, I hope you are also in fine fettle and looking forward to 2016-17 and our journey back to the top.

4 minutes ago, CanadianBacon said:

I jested about the dream Turnberry18 (it was actually Susan Boyle who was chasing me  :wink:).

I am well and am somewhat surprised I was missed on here......so many new faces (names) since I last visited this place....and the usual trolls are still here I see.

Returning serve sir, I hope you are also in fine fettle and looking forward to 2016-17 and our journey back to the top.

Oh yes. With Warburton as manager we could be on the fringe of something very special. Let's hope so anyway.

1 hour ago, KazzyTI said:

The very same MSP I voted for, whose motion at the Parliament on Tuesday was to congratulate Hibs and recognise their hard work and commitment to winning a trophy for the first time in over a century. Fuck all about the disgusting behaviour of fans, no recognition of assaults and no acknowledgement of any disorder of any kind. He was outside the polling station on the day of the vote, it's a fucking good job we don't go to the polls today.

He may well be my MSP, but I can assure you I never voted for the cunt.

After his 3 recounts last time he scraped through, this time he won it straight, with ease.

Obviously, he's been visiting all the chapels around about and has rallied the troops to vote for him and not go for the SNP.

Hard to make out what bunch of bastards are the worse.