UEFA/FIFA

Nah not for me. I said in the petition thread I think it makes us look like bad losers when Hibs won the game fair and square.

If the SFA decide to go down that route, I would hope they would give it to the next highest league position which would be St Johnstone maybe? ... I don't want any back door entries into Europe or help from any cunt in Scotland. Leave that to the taigs with their UEFA stitch-ups and their readmissions back into Champions League places.

It's an SFA matter and neither UEFA nor FIFA will give a shit and nor should they.

Hivs won the right to get gubbed in some European qualifying rounds and should be left to get on with it. It's none of our business.

Rangers just need to continue to pressure the SFA and keep them on the hook for their failures and for the behaviour of the hivs fans. Anything beyond that is nonsense.

6 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Should we take Saturday's events to them and look to get Hivs banned from Europe,I usually wouldn't go down this route but anything to get these scummy cunts 

I dont think it's about taking it to them to get that kind of action, I agree about going over the heads of SFA because they are corrupt and don't have our best interests at heart. However it would be down to them what they see as correct punishment.

tbh this is getting fuckin tiring and its only monday! for the first time this season i was able to talk to people about the quality football rangers were playing, not the shambles behind the scenes and the like. The club have come out with a hard hitting statement, everyone knows that some of the fans hibs instigated it and attacked our players, the police had their thumbs up their arses that is what happened. I WANT to get back to talking about the boys on the park not another few fucking months of rangers being on the front page writing to UEFA to have hibs removed and all the rest of it. its done and over, what happens next is out of our hands. Next season back in the top flight is what i want to talk and think about! 

6 hours ago, Ozblue said:

In one word....NO.

In a few words; It should only be left to the SFA to either ban them or for the SFA to ask Uefa to withdraw their invitation to participate. Rangers as a club should keep well away from that discussion and concentrate on getting a fair and unbiased investigation into what occurred. :pipe:

I agree with that in the main. We never started stamping our feet when the Marseilles debacle was revealed in the 90's EC, so best just to let the authorities see to it themselves.

Even if we may feel they're just as bent as the rest of them.

17 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

:541:  This, they will be out in the first round anyway if they get to play.  

They will especially if they draw Piast Gliwice or Zaglebie from Poland. I watched both teams in the past few weeks and they have got players that will murder the spoon burners.

I would expect UEFA to take a keen interest on their own as it will be their competition that hivs will be playing in and nothing to do with the SFA other than the action the SFA take in regards to what happens in their own leagues/cups. 

UEFA should be involved over what happened on Saturday because the SFA are rotten and corrupt. And I hope they do cast a beady eye towards Scottish football. 

But I don't want Hivs banned from Europe. I want them to draw some mob from eastern Europe and get battered, on and off the pitch. 

A Serb or Croat side whose top boys are all psychotic war criminals will do nicely :D