Lee Wallace assault culprit.

robg58

27 minutes ago, OzzieBear said:

Doesn't add up, one story said he was out celebrating in leith, then this story. Wouldn't like to think he was not locked in the cells all weekend, for a court appearance monday. 

If you look at the vid on the 'Wallace Evidence' thread p11 closely it does look like he was huckled after confronting Wallace... 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

He was meant to have stayed in Glasgow and then I'm leith and turned up at half eight last night

That's why I attached the source material that DOES tie up - the other stuff looks like bollocks to me...

11 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

THIS is the Hibs fan accused online of being the man who attacked Rangers captain Lee Wallace being held by police on the Hampden pitch.

Dale Pryde, from Edinburgh, was identified on several social media sites yesterday as the culprit who allegedly confronted Wallace on the pitch following the Scottish Cup defeat on Saturday.

shoedunnit2.jpg

nice socks ya tramp!

In those picture it looks like Wallace has been hit with whatever the man is holding in his hand.( it looks like a piece of wire to me) I hope the police throw the book at him.

2 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

Balerno, apparently.

The thing he's holding in his hands looks more like a phone and headphones for it.

Surprising, nice part outside of Edinburgh and not usually associated with this type of behaviour 

Utter scum bag

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

01_21232230_b8d104_2881193a.jpg

here you go m'lord - fucking wee rat

The court finds that the accused was provoked and merely acted in self defence, as did his pal who bit part of a Rangers Fans face off in a similar case last year

Unless Rangers and their supporters lie down and roll over the law, can not and will not, find in their favour 

On another matter, as a woman

I'm at a loss as to why after Winning your precious Cup would you want to attack the opposition 

12 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

On another matter, as a woman

I'm at a loss as to why after Winning your precious Cup would you want to attack the opposition 

well ma lord  lady, its because Wallace is a hertz player is he no, ma lady

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

Surprising, nice part outside of Edinburgh and not usually associated with this type of behaviour 

Utter scum bag

If he's part of the Hibs casuals, doesn't surprise me. Affluence and thuggery in one.

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

Utter scum bag

Huh, a head policeman's son along with 3 mates kicked a guy to death and got a couple of years.

It has a lot of lovely big, expensive houses, but like most places in Scotland, there is a shite area and he's got in with them, or so they would say.

Leith itself was a massive place of commerce, but they knocked down a lot of old tennements and build shite high rises and so you have the rich/poverty side by side.

1 minute ago, Dutchy said:

Huh, a head policeman's son along with 3 mates kicked a guy to death and got a couple of years.

It has a lot of lovely big, expensive houses, but like most places in Scotland, there is a shite area and he's go in with him.

Leith itself was a massive place of commerce, but they knocked down a lot of old tennements and build shite high rises and so you have the rich/poverty side by side.

Was fully expecting it to be Granton, Pilton or Leith or some other shitty area! Little rat bastard

52 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Its baffling. If we were to have won id understand folk going on the pitch to celebrate with our players not trying to assault the opposition.

But hibs like many clubs have shown that their hatred for us means a lot more to them than their love for hibs.

They cared more about saying get it up ye to Rangers fans than they did about congratulating each other and the players. Dont know why they even bother supporting their Club if thats their attitude.

10 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Was fully expecting it to be Granton, Pilton or Leith or some other shitty area! Little rat bastard

A lot that used to live in Leith moved to Pilton, and probably Granton, but they're all evil cunts, no matter where they come from.

3 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

I'm willing to contract and pass on some horrific sexual disease so long as i can be cured  after the mission.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)