Today's Daily Rhebel

div1601

44 minutes ago, 7troop said:

We need to withdraw from Scottish football. This is never ever going to change. I'd play in any other league but Scotland. Disgraceful, disgusting country where anything Rangers, British, Protestant is not welcome.

I disagree am I fuck letting these cunts chase us out of scottish football. This is our country.  We will regroup and go again.

I honestly can't wait till we win 55. It will be one of the greatest days in our history and will have these cunts in complete meltdown 

17 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The parasites are only interested in selling their paper, sadly pr stunts like this is what does it. Rangers taking it further will only fuel their bile. 

Their bile is already fueld to the max!!.No fuckin dignified silence from our end this time,meet these bastards head on.

As soon as we left Hampden I told my dad that they'd distort the perspectives of the photos to make it look like Rangers fans causing the melee. Scum.

Proud of every single one that stood out corner and props to the first guy near the goal who knocked the cunt square out with one punch in the first battle. 

Goodnight green white.

1 hour ago, DMax399 said:

I mentioned this point after the game, that it will be interesting to see the ratio of fans arrested after the event based upon circa 6000-7000 Hibs fans and possibly 200-250 Rangers fans having made it on to the pitch.

It seems that the Daily Record has stuck it's flag in the ground early in the process - let's hope that the Police don't follow suit.

i have to agree.

i am sure the ratio of fans on these numbers quoted, when it comes to arrests/prosecutions that ratio will be nowhere near the correct  figures.

it will be something like 60/40 to the Hibs, albeit i sincerely hope to be proved wrong

1 hour ago, div1601 said:

Can't fuckin believe today's paper. They are asking people to name and shame supporters who were on the pitch on Saturday but out of 7 pics only 1 is a hivs fan the rest are Rangers fans. Absolutely diabolical!!!!

Not surprised scummy newspaper trying to make us look bad all the time 

Next season Rangers must not allow our manager and players to do interviews with either paper.

We must do all media through Sky and our clubs media site.

Also in the first programme the fans groups need to take an advert out telling our supporters and families not to buy them and why.

Every little reduced sales will affect them both and cut backs will follow  .

Never understood why we ban the BBC but not the Record.... they are much worse.  Even in non-football related stuff the take aim.  If a story about a violent criminal pops up they trawl his facebook oage and if it happens the guy just so happens to be a gers fan and is ever pictured weraing a gers top, thats the photo they run with.  They reek.

Every day in my local co-op i put a pile of randon newspapers on top of the daily record pile. 

A small strike at the rhag, I know, but it helps cheer me up when heading to work. 

I imagine if every bear was doing that every chance they got, it would hit them pretty hard eventually.

2 hours ago, div1601 said:

Can't fuckin believe today's paper. They are asking people to name and shame supporters who were on the pitch on Saturday but out of 7 pics only 1 is a hivs fan the rest are Rangers fans. Absolutely diabolical!!!!

Got a link? Or copy and paste would be better

36 minutes ago, Bhudda said:

Never understood why we ban the BBC but not the Record.... they are much worse.  Even in non-football related stuff the take aim.  If a story about a violent criminal pops up they trawl his facebook oage and if it happens the guy just so happens to be a gers fan and is ever pictured weraing a gers top, thats the photo they run with.  They reek.

We didn't ban them because they were the paper that backed king in the boardroom battle against Ashley.  Remember they were called corragous (sp?) by the board.

That relationship should be dead and burried now, the board need to act on this shite.  I think and hope they will.

10 hours ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Every day in my local co-op i put a pile of randon newspapers on top of the daily record pile. 

A small strike at the rhag, I know, but it helps cheer me up when heading to work. 

I imagine if every bear was doing that every chance they got, it would hit them pretty hard eventually.

i do the same thing also in my local co-op.

how any Rangers fan could buy that rag is beyond my comprehension

I haven't seen it yet (as I can't stand and don't buy the record) but if it is what the op is saying well Mr Paul Murray are you watching?? Do you see how this gutter rag views the club and its support? Our board need to act on this and with an iron fist too, anything less simply will not do!!

13 hours ago, DMax399 said:

I mentioned this point after the game, that it will be interesting to see the ratio of fans arrested after the event based upon circa 6000-7000 Hibs fans and possibly 200-250 Rangers fans having made it on to the pitch.

It seems that the Daily Record has stuck it's flag in the ground early in the process - let's hope that the Police don't follow suit.

I just read their link about Joey Barton and under the article it had several links to what happened on Saturday. So I looked on the link about the Hampden thugs and most of the pics in article show rangers fans on the attack. Now I know for a fact this was retaliation for what was happening to our players and staff at the time and goading from the hibs fans. Now on another link that's says something like Kieran Wallace and Halliday and staff were attacked and spat on by hibs fans, what do you think the pics in the article show? Fuck all that's what! All the pics in the article about rangers players being assaulted and abused are of hibs fans celebrating and the nearest relevant pic is a hibs fan in view of Kenny Miller not exactly doing anything tbh. Were the DR photographers camped in the rangers end all game? Did they pack away their cameras at the full time whistle and miss the attack on our players, funny how they managed to capture the rangers fans in retaliation though!! This is a fucking gutter  rag and the club and all our fans should publicly snub it for good and they are NO friend of our club or its fans.