Donations thread for arrested bears on Saturday's legal fees

thebooler

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Does anybody know if the links been put up on FF?

I just had a look there mate and couldn't see anything. I had just assumed it was already.  Lets see if someone else replies.  If not I will post it in ten mins

7 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Lol  Cheers bud.

some guy gave me a tinypic link and that's working.  I have contacted GMS on FF as well to ask him if they can sort out the deleted letters

a couple on FF starting to Donate now.  Hopefully this keeps going.

Good to see the post getting hits on FF.  This is the way it should be. FF, RM and VB together fighting for Rangers.

Finished with FF.  Fucking idiots

FF POST:

Good luck guys in here.

As someone who used to sell the FF outside the ground and has known many people in here, including GMS, I am finished with this.

How this site, the biggest forum for rangers fans cannot allow a post by other rangers sites fundraising to keep our bears fans out of court/jail is a disgrace.

Shame on you FF

(I know many involved with FF and I'm honestly disgusted. I sold the fanzine for many years when I was younger)

Give my regards to GMS and co.

14 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

I did warn you. 

There we have it the busiest Rangers forum won't allow a link up to help our fans from Saturday.

why ?  Hatred of other sites I would imagine. 

its fucking scandalous mate.  Honestly I will be telling everyone that will listen to steer clear of it.  Really hope that VB, RM and other sites promoting this cause get vindicated.  Feel sorry for the bears on FF that were contributing to it as well

A precursor to Club1872. All encompassing provided certain people vet what is said and done and by whom. On this one occasion, given the seriousness of the subject, I would have hoped the cause was more important than who organised it. Sadly unless he is in control or profiting from it then it won't get displayed. Would be rather ironic if bears from FF profited from the magnificent gesture of other bears from sites other than their own.

6 minutes ago, ben51 said:

You know it's serious when you've got MisterC doing Moderator duties. :pipe: 

I actually feel really fucking strongly about this and want to do what I can to help. Our support did not ask for what happened, it was instigated by them. I have seen Rangers win and lose cup finals and never have I seen us invade the pitch and go up and start antagonising the other set of fans. No wonder there were bears going on the park to stop them attacking women and children and others in the stand given the lack of security. Had I been there I would have probably shat out of running on the park for one reason and another, but for those who did for the right reasons to protect our own, have my full support. 

Come on bears let's get donating, if you haven't please donate what you can when you can.