Donations thread for arrested bears on Saturday's legal fees

thebooler

4 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I actually feel really fucking strongly about this and want to do what I can to help. Our support did not ask for what happened, it was instigated by them. I have seen Rangers win and lose cup finals and never have I seen us invade the pitch and go up and start antagonising the other set of fans. No wonder there were bears going on the park to stop them attacking women and children and others in the stand given the lack of security. Had I been there I would have probably shat out of running on the park for one reason and another, but for those who did for the right reasons to protect our own, have my full support. 

Come on bears let's get donating, if you haven't please donate what you can when you can.

I can only agree. Props to whoever came up with this idea also.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to detract from this thread and the brilliant work done by Bears in supporting this but this needs to be said...

The fat fucking wanker that is Mark Dingwall (the most divisive figure in the history of our support) has deleted all links on FF to the justgiving page due to it originating from Vanguard Bears and also most likely due to him not being involved or having a say -  as Mark has to be in control. 

This cunt is a cancer and should now be seen as fair game for Bears to let them know what they think of him.

8 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

I don't want to detract from this thread and the brilliant work done by Bears in supporting this but this needs to be said...

The fat fucking wanker that is Mark Dingwall (the most divisive figure in the history of our support) has deleted all links on FF to the justgiving page due to it originating from Vanguard Bears and also most likely due to him not being involved or having a say -  as Mark has to be in control. 

This cunt is a cancer and should now be seen as fair game for Bears to let them know what they think of him.

Took 3 days for egos to become more important than the greater good. 

I don't care if my contribution goes to a VB, RM FF bear or whatever. It's irrelevant, as long as it's a bear.

Really can't verbalise how disgusted I am by this. 

17 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Just came in to post the same thing. Saddens me greatly especially as I made a thread in here a couple of hours ago about everyone on here being united in our fight - obviously it doesn't seem to stretch beyond this forum and FollowFollow has just sunk even lower in my estimations. Very poor show from them. Disgusted.

27 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Who's surprised at that, no one I'm sure , Remember the same attitude shown when VB tried to organise the first BBC Protest.

9 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

we have supported this initiative and tweeted it to our followers on Twitter 

ignore those against it - enough Bears will support it to make a positive difference. 

Good work.

42 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Took 3 days for egos to become more important than the greater good. 

I don't care if my contribution goes to a VB, RM FF bear or whatever. It's irrelevant, as long as it's a bear.

Really can't verbalise how disgusted I am by this. 

exactly.  I have people I know who don't agree with supporting this.  Ok, not my view but I respect their right to that.  But surely on somewhere like FF you should have the right to say whether yes or no?

On a side note, when it was first posted on FF, quite a few posters donated so this nothing to do with the people posting. this is to do with a  shocking attitude within the admin.

23 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

we have supported this initiative and tweeted it to our followers on Twitter 

ignore those against it - enough Bears will support it to make a positive difference. 

and well done greg and the louden tavern!

Donation sent via Govanblue, who has already forwarded it on., cheers @govanblue (tu)

I know there is, shall we say, 'issues' between the FF Admin (or maybe one in particular) and the VB's.

But this is not about the VB's, or FF Admin or whomever.

This is about supporting and trying to look after our own, who are in this very situation because they themselves did exactly that on Saturday.

I find it pretty nauseating to be honest, that petty shite should come between something like this, where we should all rally round and support those who supported us, our Club, our players, and other Bears.

To me, some people need to take a long hard look at themselves here ...

What should be really concerning is that there's a chance one of his cohorts could be standing for the board of club1872, which is supposed to be the group that involves all groups, and all Rangers fans.

I sincerely hope nobody who can be influenced by him gets on the Board. 

14 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Donation sent via Govanblue, who has already forwarded it on., cheers @govanblue (tu)

I know there is, shall we say, 'issues' between the FF Admin (or maybe one in particular) and the VB's.

But this is not about the VB's, or FF Admin or whomever.

This is about supporting and trying to look after our own, who are in this very situation because they themselves did exactly that on Saturday.

I find it pretty nauseating to be honest, that petty shite should come between something like this, where we should all rally round and support those who supported us, our Club, our players, and other Bears.

To me, some people need to take a long hard look at themselves here ...

Absolutely spot on.

2 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Now chopped:

Dingwall is a cancer that needs removing.

I have no idea what the problem is with Mark and the VB, if what I heard is true they all used to sit in the same meetings, 

He should not allow his personal feelings of getting in the way of helping fellow Rangers fans

RM

9 minutes ago, The Louden Tavern said:

I have no idea what the problem is with Mark and the VB, if what I heard is true they all used to sit in the same meetings, 

He should not allow his personal feelings of getting in the way of helping fellow Rangers fans

RM

Robert he was the same way with RF till he seen how well it was going.  How many threads got chopped when folk were trying to promote it. 

Just now, The Louden Tavern said:

RM

As said on many occasions before, Mark has to be in control.

Chris Grahams silence is also deafening and speaks volumes - yet he's touted as the voice of the support....

11 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Chris Grahams silence is also deafening and speaks volumes - yet he's touted as the voice of the support....

I must admit,the few times I have spoken to Chris he has been brand new. I wouldn't listen to people on here as i'm sure most of them haven't even met Chris. It is a bit strange that this thread is about helping fellow Rangers fans, while at the same time having a go at other Rangers fans

RM

23 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Chris is on the working group of club 1872 who have been speaking to fans about their experiences on Saturday. The launch is tomorrow and the events of the weekend will be addressed. 

Just now, The Louden Tavern said:

I must admit,the few times I have spoken to Chris he has been brand new. I wouldn't listen to people on here as i'm sure most of them haven't even met Chris. It is a bit strange that this thread is about helping fellow Rangers fans, while at the same time having a go at other Rangers fans

RM

As I said in my original post (at the top of this page) I didn't want to detract from the good work being done but Mark Dingwall needs to be seen for what he is (a parasitical egotist) and should be subsequently hounded for his latest actions.

Chris Graham (the voice of the RST and 'support') is complicit due to his silence regarding this.

A case of the 'tail wagging the dog' if you like.

9 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

As I said in my original post (at the top of this page) I didn't want to detract from the good work being done but Mark Dingwall needs to be seen for what he is (a parasitical egotist) and should be subsequently hounded for his latest actions.

Chris Graham (the voice of the RST and 'support') is complicit due to his silence regarding this.

A case of the 'tail wagging the dog' if you like.

I don't know but I would like to think they are waiting a few days to gather their thoughts before saying something, so they will not be accused of knee jerk reactions by the press, There are a few very clever people on  the working group for Club 1872, let's see if they say anything

RM