First Minister condemns violence

Gaz52

Eventually wicked witch speaks. Scottish Government has condemned the violence and say there is no place for it in football. Obviously no mention of names or where the blame lies.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pushed into making a statement, our club and our fans and players deserve better protection and respect from these arseholes!

Let me guess, a generic statement with nothing more to it

Empty words from a failing government who have as much blood on their hands as Petrie and the usual cabal

Sticks and stones may break my bones Sturgeon but will words will sometimes jail me

Less words and more fucking action, our club deserves more

Fuck her, fuck them, fuck Scotland.

Only in this country can a fist pump towards your own fans be classed as 'citing a riot', but Scotland internationalists and their team mates being assaulted on the pitch inside the national stadium be deemed "over exuberant".

We are on own and I would have no no other way.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Heard it on Sky sports news.

Shit statement, said nothing of note, did not immediately apportion blame as should have done.

A feeble acknowledgement is all it was.

The cover up begins trying to distance her original  statement.

He also said about our 2 players joining the Scotland squad tomorrow I wish Wallace would tell them to sod off .

Rangers statement last night forced her to come out and say this. If we hadn't said anything, you can bet your bottom dollar we wouldn't have heard from the wee whore

1 minute ago, chepooka said:

After the Statements from the SFA, the Police and the Club she must have condemned the assaults on the players by the Hibs fans.

No?

Nope. Just the violence involving Rangers fans standing up for themselves it seems.

Still nowhere near good enough. She just mentions violence generically not specifically. Like what the taboilds do when mentioning Celtic troubles with the old "Old Firm" tag.

Absolute cop out from the wee cow.