Nicky Clark Released.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Gave it everything he had but was nowhere near good enough. Trying to do a step-over at the half way line at 2-2 in a cup final in the last minute shows he was out of his depth. Best of luck though, Nicky. 

Cost us at least extra time. 

Unfortunately this is all I'll remember him for now. 

1 minute ago, Rangers Lady said:

Is there actual proof he scored 40 goals in 1 season, did anyone check ??

Warbs chose to play him most weeks, I love our manager but  Hardie or just 10 men would be better than Nicky Clark

I must admit, Hardie has never filled me with confidence, either. 

All the best to him (tu) with his goal record before coming to us I thought hed be great for us but it just didnt work out, hope he finds another Club soon.

It was always on the card. Although he scored some important goals for us, he never lived up to his promise of getting 40 a season with QoS.

Good luck to him as I think he'll find a club no problem. He just couldn't live with the pressure of playing for the greatest club with the history we have.

28 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Can't even bring myself to say all the best. Cya later Nicky.

Same. Absolute cack player.  His giving the ball away, jogging to retrieve, and eventual walk summed him up for me on Saturday.  Can but hope we will look forward to someone coming off the bench that will make an impact.  100% effort?!? by some on here. Fs :lol:

Good decision on our part and the best of luck to him. Never lacked for effort, scored some important goal- and for me, I wouldn't have got to experience the best day of my life had it not been for him that night in Kilmarnock. Just not good enough going forward at the end of the day. 

I expected it and I think the margins were slim, had when he came on got the winner on Saturday he would have been staying, much like they said had Nacho got a goal in that legends game he was to be given a rangers deal but both were not to be. All the best Nicky, really decent bloke,