Nicky Clark Released.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish him all the best, hopefully he can regind the sort of form he showed at QotS before joining us.  Would like to see him maybe at Falkirk or Raith to fight the good fight of keeping Hibs and Dutd down.

Dreadful first touch, clumsy, made awful runs and scored goals that most of us would've been able to finish - just another terrible signing of the McCoist era and delighted he's been released.

Will say that I real wanted it to work for him as he seems a crackin lad but being brutally honest I'm still so angry at his performance in the cup final and giving the ball away and making no attempt to get it back then losing the winning goal for them, unforgivable imo. Have a look back Nicky at some of ur games and the ones u had 90 minutes at and u will see y u never made it here. 

Seriously, if you cant say something complementary or just thank you to the lad, I would prefer if you said nothing at all. At a time when the full force of the media bias in Scotland is focused on re-writing Saturdays events, and trying desperately to tarnishing our club and support, is it too much to ask for that we treat one of our own with the courtesy and respect that a member of the "Rangers family" deserves!

Thank you Nicky Clark for your contribution and I personally hope you have continued success wherever you go!

1 minute ago, Kai_Johansen said:

Seriously, if you cant say something complementary or just thank you to the lad, I would prefer if you said nothing at all. At a time when the full force of the media bias in Scotland is focused on re-writing Saturdays events, and trying desperately to tarnishing our club and support, is it too much to ask for that we treat one of our own with the courtesy and respect that a member of the "Rangers family" deserves!

Thank you Nicky Clark for your contribution and I personally hope you have continued success wherever you go!

What's wrong with being honest??? The boy wasn't good enough in some people's opinion.

16 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

Some of us just have his pathetic attempts at the end of Saturday's game fresh in their mind. You can't blame anyone for that. Saturday is still raw for a lot of people.