Nicky Clark Released.

I could see him going to Killie, Hamiliton, Motherwell or someone like that or low Championship high,  League 1 English team.

He was never going to be a guy that was going to score a winning goal past Bayern or get a hat trick at Parkheid.

Now to get rid of the likes of Nicky Law, Cammy Bell, Dean Shiels and so on...

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Some of us just have his pathetic attempts at the end of Saturday's game fresh in their mind. You can't blame anyone for that. Saturday is still raw for a lot of people.

K.A.I if a member of your family had just been told that they were to lose their job, and leave a place of work that they obviously love, would your first thought be to tell them that they were never really good enough!

If you believe like I do, that to play for our club is a huge honor and privileged then surely its not to difficult to show the lad some compassion and acknowledge his disappointment at losing not only his job, but having to leave the Rangers family!

If you believe, once a Ranger, always a Ranger, then surely its not that difficult to say something positive about the lad. He's not the first, and certainly wont be the last to struggle to meet expectations at our club, but like I said "once a Ranger, always a Ranger!

Thank you Nicky Clark, hope all goes well for the remainder of your career.

Just now, Kai_Johansen said:

K.A.I if a member of your family had just been told that they were to lose their job, and leave a place of work that they obviously love, would your first thought be to tell them that they were never really good enough!

If you believe like I do, that to play for our club is a huge honor and privileged then surely its not to difficult to show the lad some compassion and acknowledge his disappointment at losing not only his job, but having to leave the Rangers family!

If you believe, once a Ranger, always a Ranger, then surely its not that difficult to say something positive about the lad. He's not the first, and certainly wont be the last to struggle to meet expectations at our club, but like I said "once a Ranger, always a Ranger!

Thank you Nicky Clark, hope all goes well for the remainder of your career.

TBH yes, if their fuck-up and laziness made others heart broken.

16 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Bizarre - played in arguably our biggest game of the season (Europe at stake) and released two days later... 

We were light on the bench and he hasn't done anything to deserve a new contract, don't think it's too bizarre. 

The boy had his season in the sun with a wee team but just couldn't make that step up. Pity as he had everyone's support but will be snapped up again by a smaller team where he can handle the pressure. Have no hesitation in wishing him well

Just now, TheBluebells said:

We were light on the bench and he hasn't done anything to deserve a new contract, don't think it's too bizarre. 

Liam Burt is not being released is he, he is captain of Scotland under 17s and is a tidy player imo, a better choice of substitution on a "light" bench than a player who knew he was leaving and had nothing really to motivate him... as I said, it's bizzare to play someone who knew he was leaving on Monday when you had players on the bench who were not...

I await the "Dean Sheils leaving thread"

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Liam Burt is not being released is he, he is captain of Scotland under 17s and is a tidy player imo, a better choice of substitution on a "light" bench than a player who knew he was leaving and had nothing really to motivate him... as I said, it's bizzare to play someone who knew he was leaving on Monday when you had players on the bench who were not...

Maybe he thought the game was too big for Burt?

I don't rate Clark so would rather he wasn't brought on but i don't think there's anything bizarre about it.

I also await that as hopefully he's away too.

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I agree with you. Burt was good enough to be an option on the bench for the taigs game. As I keep saying I love Warburton he's the best thing to happen to us in a long time but some small decisions he makes baffle me sometimes.

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I agree with you. Burt was good enough to be an option on the bench for the taigs game. As I keep saying I love Warburton he's the best thing to happen to us in a long time but some small decisions he makes baffle me sometimes.

Taking Zela off pissed me and many around me off on Saturday, he was having a good game.

1 hour ago, Kai_Johansen said:

Seriously, if you cant say something complementary or just thank you to the lad, I would prefer if you said nothing at all. At a time when the full force of the media bias in Scotland is focused on re-writing Saturdays events, and trying desperately to tarnishing our club and support, is it too much to ask for that we treat one of our own with the courtesy and respect that a member of the "Rangers family" deserves!

Thank you Nicky Clark for your contribution and I personally hope you have continued success wherever you go!

I'm sorry but I wasn't aware the cunt was doing charity work by playing for Rangers?

He's probably earned more money in his time with us than some of us would make in a dozen years, so enough with the sentimentality shite. I have all the time in the world for players who try 100% every time they wear that jersey, e.g Novo, but a gutless, empty jersey I can't stand. Rangers fan or not.

All the very best for the future Nicky....I really had high hopes for you in the beginning but it quickly became obvious you were pretty shite in Royal Blue!

It can never be said that you didn't get umpteen chances to show what you could do...sadly it didn’t work out!!

We move onwards and upwards!!!

9 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Taking Zela off pissed me and many around me off on Saturday, he was having a good game.

did you therefore not find it bizzare? 

Young Gedion was our only player keeping possession. As soon as he went off possession slowly swung their way... if we have the ball they can't score. It really is that simple. 

As I said earlier, I wish Clark well. 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

did you therefore not find it bizzare? 

Young Gedion was our only player keeping possession. As soon as he went off possession slowly swung their way... if we have the ball they can't score. It really is that simple. 

As I said earlier, I wish Clark well. 

I found that a very odd substitution yes, he was playing really well.

I just don't think it's too bizarre regarding Clark that's all.

Also wish him well, he got to play for his team.

6 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

I'm sorry but I wasn't aware the cunt was doing charity work by playing for Rangers?

He's probably earned more money in his time with us than some of us would make in a dozen years, so enough with the sentimentality shite. I have all the time in the world for players who try 100% every time they wear that jersey, e.g Novo, but a gutless, empty jersey I can't stand. Rangers fan or not.

I think you are being harsh, I think Clark did give his all, it just wasn't good enough for Rangers. QOS yes, Rangers no...

his "all" is not our "all"

Gave his all when giving the chance but just lacked the quality required.

I was in the enclosure when he scored against the spoonburners at New Year. The crowd went nuts and he ran over to us to celebrate.

All the best Nicky (tu)

Never really got a decent shake at it under Warburton, however the pressure of playing for a team of our standing didn't help. Wouldn't be surprised to see him bang them in for a championship side next season, hope Falkirk or St Mirren go for him and he scores 30 + goals, keeping those junkie bastards down for another season.