Nicky Clark Released.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think it will surprise anyone and neither will the others who will follow him.Good luck to him and the rest but there can be no room for sentiment at our club.They were well enough paid and did their best so lets move on.

Don't know why it didn't work for him, thought he was a better player than he showed us, but at the end of the day his performances prove he wasn't good enough. Best wishes on your future NC, always sad to see a bear leaving the club, especially when we could do with more of them around the place given the current climate surrounding us.

Having had a wonder season in goal scoring terms before joining us, i really had high hopes for him, im putting it down to nerves for playing for a huge club, all the best to him and i still believe he will do a turn for his next club!

There have been innumerable guys with talent and ability that never made it at Ibrox, maybe the weight of expectation being his fathers son etc.

He scored some cracking goals wi QoS you never know hopefully push on and show what's there in the future.

Thanks.

Scored less than 30 seconds into his debut and I thought here we go, this is going to be a cracking signing but unfortunately it wasn't really to be. Scored some good important goals though in the cup and play offs and gave his best. Unfortunately not good enough going forward and wish the lad good luck.

4 hours ago, GlasgowsBlue said:

All the best Nicky you lived the dream. 

Will probably score against us next season

Unlikely, I think he'll be at st mirren, Dundee Utd, raith or Falkirk........surely wouldn't sign for hibs now.

1 hour ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Unlikely, I think he'll be at st mirren, Dundee Utd, raith or Falkirk........surely wouldn't sign for hibs now.

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

fROM THE cHAMPIONSHIP?

Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up at a Partick Thistle or Hamilton

10 hours ago, Rangers Lady said:

Is there actual proof he scored 40 goals in 1 season, did anyone check ??

Warbs chose to play him most weeks, I love our manager but  Hardie or just 10 men would be better than Nicky Clark

And you were saying that when he banged in that goal against Kilmarnock that helped us on our road to the Scottish cup final ?  .......... Naw didn't think so