Nicky Clark Released.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good riddance. I can forgive his level of ability (we signed him, he was never good enough) but I just cannot forgive pure stupidity or a lack of effort. 

He was brought on as a sub and so was "fresh". He fucking fell over the ball and gifted it back to them. Ok, no problem. The WORST part of it was the Hibs players were sprinting for a quick throw in and this prick saw where the ball was going to go and never even bothered to sprint and try to win it back. He let an absolutely gassed Halliday attempt to run back (I think it was Halliday). They go up the pitch, win a corner, score a goal, win the cup. 

Sorry Nicky, I lost my patience with you on Saturday and I hope to God I'll never have to witness a player as shite as you in a Rangers top ever again in my lifetime.

I read was it Stubbs? He was saying he was upset and it was unfair his players didn't get a victory lap?? (Joke) 

I honestly don't care about Hibs but I am pretty upset we couldn't hold on and win but what also upset me is that these Hibs yobs robbed all the rangers fans despite our loss our chance to applaud our team and also to say goodbye to a number of players who we knew would be leaving, Nicky Clark, Nicky Law, Dean Sheils, Dom Ball and Gideon.

That was unfair Stubbs... 

I'm not going to slate Nicky because of the following;

• Signed for free from Queen Of The South in the 3rd Tier of Scottish Football.
  • Generally wasn't used like he was for them.
  • Service for a good chunk was mince (you might question this one but think Ally's team then think of how under Warburton we allow the whole opposition team to get back in their box).
  • The boy isn't good enough certainly for where we need to be and many have thought that for years now.
  • I genuinely feel he's tried but suffers from the latter of the previously mentioned.
  • For all he's became a bit of a scapegoat to some for Saturday he didn't pick himself and while his contribution was 'meh' it was in the same vein as everyone of our players on the day.

Thanks for trying, I appreciate the important goals, sorry it never worked out for both of us, good luck to yourself wherever you end up!

Scored a few important goals over the seasons but never had the technical ability to push on. What he lacked in height, he didn't make up for in accuracy, or his first touch. 

Probably end up at Morton or something like that.

Apparently we offered him a new contract. Baffling if true.

37 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Daily Express saying we offered him a deal and he decided to leave 

hope to fuck that's not true or I'll be asking questions of Marks judgement for the first time 

Just came on to post the same thing, pretty baffling if this is true. Makes you wonder if the likes of Shiels and Law will be moved on after all.

We took a punt on him. He had a terrific season prior to joining us.

Perhaps proper scouting would have told us he didn't have the technical ability and adaptability to be a Rangers player, but..... this was the McCoist era.

Don't wish the boy bad. He wasn't good enough.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Daily Express saying we offered him a deal and he decided to leave 

hope to fuck that's not true or I'll be asking questions of Marks judgement for the first time 

Was just coming in this thread to post that too.

Read it during my break and couldn't believe it.