Police were unprepared on Saturday.

I wish I'd taken pics of the 8 vans of cops stuck in traffic on cathcart road, they looked like idiots. A few of them even looked embarrassed with bears asking where the fuck they were

The size of some of the police both men and woman is a joke now, you have to laugh at how small some are how could they ever cope.

Must add sitting in their van twiddling their thumbs didn't help.

Just now, Smile said:

The size of some of the police both men and woman is a joke now, you have to laugh at how small some are how could they ever cope.

Never seen as many 5 foot specky policeman in the one place before, a fucking joke trotting to the game as usual turning up after it was all but over.( no offence to people of 5 foot or those who wear glasses )

Didn't the invasion pretty much start from the area where the players ran into the fans in celebration? 

They didn't deal with it, let the match continue without securing the area and that particularly hyped up area just went berserk.

Did anyone even get booked for overcelebration.

58 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

To fucking busy sitting outside bullshitting getting paid plenty for doing fuck all and when they were called to do what they were being paid to do they hadn't a fucking clue.Pretty simple don't need to be a mastermind to work it out ffs.More sitting outside in their minibuses than were inside the ground.The first head on the chopping block should be the match commander whoever that incompetent clown is.

The cunt will get promoted no doubt.

1 hour ago, sammy cox said:

To fucking busy sitting outside bullshitting getting paid plenty for doing fuck all and when they were called to do what they were being paid to do they hadn't a fucking clue.Pretty simple don't need to be a mastermind to work it out ffs.More sitting outside in their minibuses than were inside the ground.The first head on the chopping block should be the match commander whoever that incompetent clown is.

Rather fittingly that clown is called Al Murray who shouldn't even be a pub landlord let alone a match commander after Saturdays showing. 

32 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think the new rule is that they can't be taller than nicky!

24 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

I have a wee bit of insight to the police and showed some video's to a retired policeman of over 35yrs experience and he reckons they were getting ready to go to pre arranged hotspots after the match but I pointed out the game was heading for extra time to which he then said the match commander is to blame and they are also instructed not to arrest people unless its a must as that takes 2 cops away from the pitch. Also the standard of Police has dropped hugely under the snpee.

Bit of topic but l was offered crack by a cunt right outside my flats in broad daylight about a year ago and told him to get tay fuck, just round the corner l saw a police car so tried to get their attention to let them know and guess what they said? It wasn't their beat but would pass it on, pointed out the cunt was just round the corner but they just drove off, a few days latter l seen a couple on the beat and told them what happened  but suprise suprise it was the first they had heard about it. We have a bunch of fucking inept lazy corrupt cunts running our police force, l feel sorry for the good cops out there that are now getting tarnished because of the useless cunts they have to work with but they are getting to be few and far between.

Ps lm no grass but draw the line when cunts are offering crack to any cunt on the street.

I know i will probably sound like a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy nut but i find it a bit of a coincidence that for weeks we had the obaf act come under a lot of scrutiny , talk of it being abolished etc 

Then we have saturday were the match commander has 1000 officers under his control but allows a pitch invasion by not putting a cordon of them around the pitch and this will now be used as a reason why it is needed 

2 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Bit of topic but l was offered crack by a cunt right outside my flats in broad daylight about a year ago and told him to get tay fuck, just round the corner l saw a police car so tried to get their attention to let them know and guess what they said? It wasn't their beat but would pass it on, pointed out the cunt was just round the corner but they just drove off, a few days latter l seen a couple on the beat and told them what happened  but suprise suprise it was the first they had heard about it. We have a bunch of fucking inept lazy corrupt cunts running our police force, l feel sorry for the good cops out there that are now getting tarnished because of the useless cunts they have to work with but they are getting to be few and far between.

Ps lm no grass but draw the line when cunts are offering crack to any cunt on the street.

Your avatar is unsettling me.

The police were incompetent would be a better description. They failed to protect the fans, the fact that its portrayed as not too bad just because those fans happened to support Rangers says it all about this country

1 hour ago, Smile said:

It's just another aspect of the crazy PC brigade, a 5 foot 4 inch skinny wee woman shouldn't have any business working as a polis but that's sexist so they give them the job even when it could potentially put their lives and others lives at risk