One man gets it right!

3 minutes ago, CanadianBacon said:

I disagree completely.

If Rangers were to be given the chance to get a second bite at the European cherry thanks to the Spoon-Burners being banned (and that won't happen) I would grab it with both hands.

I see that opportunity as no different to Child Molesters FC in the bheast-end of Glasgow being given a reprieve in a CL qualifier due to a technicality on a players' registration recently (not that it helped them progress).

Either way, the Junkie XI should be banned from representing the country and have financial penalties imposed on them immediately.

No God No

We don't deserve a Euro place due to not winning the cup, Hibs don't deserve it due to their fans

4th Place SPL for me or the team who has had fewest disciplinary points from the top league

Just now, A.T.G said:

No God No

We don't deserve a Euro place due to not winning the cup, Hibs don't deserve it due to their fans

4th Place SPL for me or the team who has had fewest disciplinary points from the top league

We didn't show up on the day (I was there, we just didn't perform), but rules are rules and if the Spoonburners fans broke the rules then the runner up gets the prize.

In any sport you wish to name if the medal winner gets fucked out due to whatever infringement you care to mention the gold medal goes to the runner-up.

It's called "a gift horse" and I for one wouldn't have a moments backward glance if we did get the chance.

8 minutes ago, Willis said:

He was giving it all his "allegedly" patter on monday night on radio snide, I love the guy, but hes a pandering prick at times.

He's always been the same, you listen to him on RTV and he acts like a diehard, the minute he gets jarred from a tim or cunts on clyde and he goes into appeaser mode and rather than sticking to his guns and having balls, he does his best to make sure no one falls out with him. There is nothing wrong with standing up for what you believe in but he crumbles at the first sign of conflict.

On 5/23/2016 at 4:11 PM, Bhudda said:

I read on twitter some Hibs fans were EATING the turf.  Wonder if there's any truth in that.  When you think about how much players spit that's pretty ganting.  Probably spent his lunch money on smack right enough.

There was, I know the guy who done it.