Tom English on R Scotland

Sparkle

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

His standards of journalism are not professional at all.  He will know himself he went one step too far on Saturday but is now trying to save face.  He owes us an apology, not the other way.

29 minutes ago, gogzy said:

on a side note, just listening to Cosgrove vs Cowan on BBC scotland from Saturday.

Cowan is spot on, and I rarely say that about the cunt.  Cosgrove should be losing his bloody job.

Never heard what cosgrove said?, any links to it m8? 

Fuck every single one of the rhabid hating bastards!

If songs offend them that much then they better turn down their tellies when we are on and stay the fuck out of Ibrox, coz its gonna be a cauldron next season.

The last thing you do is poke a bear. We have dealt with enough pish over the past 5 years but no more. No more do we pander to any cunt.

6 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Fuck every single one of the rhabid hating bastards!

If songs offend them that much then they better turn down their tellies when we are on and stay the fuck out of Ibrox, coz its gonna be a cauldron next season.

The last thing you do is poke a bear. We have dealt with enough pish over the past 5 years but no more. No more do we pander to any cunt.

Which concerns me even more. These horrible rhat  bastars are so offended but as has been shown they bought tickets for the hubs end just to hear and be offended by our songs 

.. which I can assure you ere not sung u til all the shot happened . Couldn't  male it up.  That like me going to a fucking  rebel night at the Barrow lands with Charlie and the bhoys.  Reptiles chunts