Sparkle

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, deco19761 said:

Which concerns me even more. These horrible rhat  bastars are so offended but as has been shown they bought tickets for the hubs end just to hear and be offended by our songs 

.. which I can assure you ere not sung u til all the shot happened . Couldn't  male it up.  That like me going to a fucking  rebel night at the Barrow lands with Charlie and the bhoys.  Reptiles chunts 

It is true that most of them and fans of other clubs hate us more than they love their own club.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That North Antrim bear doesn't even try to hide it he outed himself last week a belter. Hopefully won't be long before he's gone

He was gone before you made that post :lol:

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

@gogzy see the last few days after a few rhabids have been banned,how come i can i still access their profiles? 

Does it take a while for them to get fully booted?

Nah,  the new system seems to leave the profiles without it saying banned,  but believe me they are being banned.

Just now, gogzy said:

Nah,  the new system seems to leave the profiles without it saying banned,  but believe me they are being banned.

Yeah i believe you mate was just wondering thats all.

You guys have had your work cut out the last few weeks thats for sure.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Yeah i believe you mate was just wondering thats all.

You guys have had your work cut out the last few weeks thats for sure.

fuck it's been fun.   There might have been one or two real bears that said the wrong thing at the wrong time and got caught in the crossfire.  but the vast majority have been pretty obvious.

PLace has been needing cleaned up for a while.

Not that it should be relevant considering the post-match violence against our players but was there much 'sectarian' singing by our fans on Saturday? Unfortunately had to watch the game on TV and don't remember hearing anything of note, maybe 'cheer up Alan Stubbs' after Halliday's goal but even then you could hardly make out the supposed offensive word.  Mind you, I was watching the match not sitting with the sound up full volume, straining my ears to hear anything that could be considered offensive.  Did hear TBB on one of most match videos posted on here but by then it was only a defiant response to several minutes of Hibs fans provocative taunting on the other side of the advertising hoardings.

Over 48 hours after the match, despite several first hand witnesses, the attacks on our players are still being prefixed by 'claimed' or 'alleged' by many mhedia outlets.  Unsurprisingly, they don't seem to feel the need to use the same qualifications when it comes to our 'offensive' singing.  

6 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Not that it should be relevant considering the post-match violence against our players but was there much 'sectarian' singing by our fans on Saturday? Unfortunately had to watch the game on TV and don't remember hearing anything of note, maybe 'cheer up Alan Stubbs' after Halliday's goal but even then you could hardly make out the supposed offensive word.  Mind you, I was watching the match not sitting with the sound up full volume, straining my ears to hear anything that could be considered offensive.  Did hear TBB on one of most match videos posted on here but by then it was only a defiant response to several minutes of Hibs fans provocative taunting on the other side of the advertising hoardings.

Over 48 hours after the match, despite several first hand witnesses, the attacks on our players are still being prefixed by 'claimed' or 'alleged' by many mhedia outlets.  Unsurprisingly, they don't seem to feel the need to use the same qualifications when it comes to our 'offensive' singing.  

You've got it spot on, only bad word during the game was in cheer up alan stubbs. 

TBB boys was once we chased the HIVs back to the halfway line. 

So obviously all spoonburners have esp and knew what was coming to get so enraged. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I would love to hear somebody ask the clowns in the media what is worse,being punched in the face or hearing a song :lol: 

Singing obviously!  No point in asking such a question when we sane people know the answer.