Hello.

SophLie

Just now, bombaybadboy08 said:

That's way above my level for this time of night :lol:

Like I said, my patter is shite, so I failed to come up with a proper Rangers-esque name.  Instead I came up with this. :lol:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, SophLie said:

It's also an actual name, I've just removed two letters.  

Like I said, given some of the visitors here of late, I don't blame you for the automatic suspicion, but I'm a good lad, promise.

Phil sevco .

Just now, Inigo said:

Maths? Wow, great!

I think it sounds like you're going to make for a riveting addition to the forum.

giphy.gif

Never claimed I was going to, in all fairness.  :541:

2 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Sophus Lie?

Sounds a bit too much like Opus Dei for my liking.

The fucks algebra got to do with supporting Rangers?

Does it matter? 

13 minutes ago, SophLie said:

Does it matter? 

Possibly.

Just trying to figure the thought process, ah its asking me to input a user name, this is a Rangers forum, plenty of legends I could choose from, I know I'll go with an 19th century Norwegian mathematician who's name sounds a lot like a dark cult with a penchant for fascism and child abuse...

Odd.

7 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Whats your view on third order partial differential equations?

Easy now.  I don't even know what that is.

8 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Possibly.

Just trying to figure the thought process, ah its asking me to input a user name, this is a Rangers forum, plenty of legends I could choose from, I know I'll go with an 19th century Norwegian mathematician who's name sounds a lot like a dark cult with a penchant for fascism and child abuse...

Odd.

That's fair.  Like I said, I couldn't think of anything, and that popped up.  So I'll agree with you on one thing, it is odd.

Hi Sophie and sorry I'm late to initation. 

Have you ever started a new job and they ask you to bring a whole load of documents along so they can verify you and pretty much clear you as a security risk? They then photocopy the documents and keep them in your permanent file within the company. 

Well, RangersMedia works a bit like that, but we look for documents 'with a twist!' Don't be scared, the twist is completely up to you! And we prefer the documents to be of the JPG nature. Sounds fun right? It is fun, that's why we have these processes in place. To make newbies feel safe and welcome, whilst having fun in the process. 

Anyway, I'll cut to the chase, cut out the jibber-jabber as Morgan Freeman would say. 

We need 3 out of 5 or your membership to this forum will be terminated with immediate effect 

1. One picture pm'd to myself or any other admin member with a shoe on top of your head. As obsurd as it sounds, it's happened before. Ask Rfc52. 

2. One picture of you modelling the new Rangers strip, in a non-provocative manner of course but try and show some tit. 

3. You must possess a signed Andy Fordham unicorn dartboard. 

4. If you've had 3 kids and your tits are trailing by your ankles, then we need a doctors note so we will not pursue you for nudes. 

5. PM me your best offer, preferably involving saliva, initation goes away and I'll add an extra few 0's to your post count. 

Warmest regards, Gaz. 

11 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Hi Sophie and sorry I'm late to initation. 

Have you ever started a new job and they ask you to bring a whole load of documents along so they can verify you and pretty much clear you as a security risk? They then photocopy the documents and keep them in your permanent file within the company. 

Well, RangersMedia works a bit like that, but we look for documents 'with a twist!' Don't be scared, the twist is completely up to you! And we prefer the documents to be of the JPG nature. Sounds fun right? It is fun, that's why we have these processes in place. To make newbies feel safe and welcome, whilst having fun in the process. 

Anyway, I'll cut to the chase, cut out the jibber-jabber as Morgan Freeman would say. 

We need 3 out of 5 or your membership to this forum will be terminated with immediate effect 

1. One picture pm'd to myself or any other admin member with a shoe on top of your head. As obsurd as it sounds, it's happened before. Ask Rfc52. 

2. One picture of you modelling the new Rangers strip, in a non-provocative manner of course but try and show some tit. 

3. You must possess a signed Andy Fordham unicorn dartboard. 

4. If you've had 3 kids and your tits are trailing by your ankles, then we need a doctors note so we will not pursue you for nudes. 

5. PM me your best offer, preferably involving saliva, initation goes away and I'll add an extra few 0's to your post count. 

Warmest regards, Gaz. 

PM'd.