• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

What I took from that... the smiles on the junkie faces will be wiped off when they get their punishment, a fine won't do, they need to be banned from Europe any games they get would cover any monetary fines.

The Hivs fan was as bad as Petrie, laughing it off as if nothing bad happened although he was prepared  to accept any punishment given.

It's almost as if they think it was worth it

6 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

If this was actually allowed to be swept under the carpet, I fear for next season and the blood that will be shed.

Exactly. Things will turn really nasty if this happens. Including pre-emptive strikes from our own fans too.

This has to be dealt with swiftly and correctly or it will be a blood bath next season at away games and you know what, I'll back the fans 100% as Scotland is now an absolute Rangers hating cesspit where Protestants, Bears, Loyalists and Unionists are now fair game in the eyes of supporters of other clubs, politicians, the media and worst of all the Police.

The attempt to dress all this up as a party is a disgrace, and Rangers statement is obviously being ignored and ridiculed. It wouldn't surprise anyone here if Rangers withdrew from the cup next season, and refused to allow all players to be available for national team selection. Strong actions follow strong words.

4 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It'll be on STV +1 at 11:35 and probably up on the STV player later on, possibly after midnight. It's all rather short and sweet but will certainly provide you with some material to piss you off :)

STV +1. didn't even know that existed.   What chanel is it on on virgin?

Just now, Sparkle said:

I think you're right. My impression is that this is their Leicester City moment, and they will hang onto this victory for the rest of their days knowing they have finally won it but will most likely never do it again, and as such will probably accept any form of punishment that comes their way. The win for them is all that matters and to hell with everything and anything else. Rancid bunch..........

There is no way on earth that if this situation was the other way around they'd be so lax about this!!! There'd be public enquiries, sanctions meted out, police condemnation of everything Rangers, sfa threats and even governmental intervention....oh wait....some of that's already happening and some of it has still to pass!!!

I cannot for the life of me understand why this is playing out like this...it's fucking mind boggling!!!

The condemnation of hibs and its fans is weak, meek and feeble!! The condemnation of Us is TOTALLY unjustified!!! Does anyone think there's something untoward about this? (Sarcasm obv)

Utter delusion. This is why it is imperative that Petrie and O'Reagan are kept away from the investigation. They both have conflicts of interests. More pressure should be brought to bear for their suspensions from office.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

STV +1. didn't even know that existed.   What chanel is it on on virgin?

Not sure mate. I have Sky which doesn't have STV +1 I don't think however if I need to watch STV +1 I just use the basic channels that are built into my TV, which on my TV is channel 33. Not sure if that's of any use to you though!

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Accuses us of having a violence problem then comes out with that raj element as if it's a good thing. 

What is raj element some new curry house down Leith Walk. 

Raj is edinbirgh for rocket

No mention of the police commander making a rip roaring cunt of the threat but trying to say if they stopped them people would have been crushed.

No ya thick prick if the police had been in position the fans would have known they were not getting on the park what is it with these idiots.

12 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Why wouldn't they.  It was their once in a lifetime jollie.  To hell with consequences on their team, vast majority of them don't go to their matches anyway.

22 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Who is this cunt? Minority? Is he fucking serious, a whole load of them didn't go to celebrate they ran over the half way line and it was a huge number and once they go over that line it is to incite and goad. Cunts a rocket

And I'll tell you this pal, the Rangers fans reacted to stem them off and your "raj element" from Leith you are proud of fucked off like the spoon burning shite bags you are you fucking wank stain of a man

What a fucking bellend, and using words like allegedly and perhaps, this happened ya blind cunt

Fucking all out war on these fuckers, bell ends

Is he not Rod Petrie's script writer ?

haha fannies kept contradicting themselves, least the polis said a lot of them will be getting the jail or heavy fines for their selfies.

cunt was proud he went on the pitch, it's an offence you fucking radge wanker :lol: