Welcome to Scottish Football pt 2

Yup. There's a shocking piece on the Daily Record website ... it's a video of the Hibs fans over at the Rangers fans, goading them, gesturing towards them violenty but the captaion and headline of the video is watch the sickening moment Rangers fans sing a hate anthem :lol: they are desperate to tar us with the same brush as them. Paul Murray really needs to tell his boyfriends at the paper they are no longer welcome.

14 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Where singing is seen as being more offensive and threatening than assault. doh

Bullshit mate. Halliday was sent off for gesturing which could have started a riot mind :pipe: 

3092378C00000578-3420212-image-m-24_1453

Now that's what I call offensive.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Yup. There's a shocking piece on the Daily Record website ... it's a video of the Hibs fans over at the Rangers fans, goading them, gesturing towards them violenty but the captaion and headline of the video is watch the sickening moment Rangers fans sing a hate anthem :lol: they are desperate to tar us with the same brush as them. Paul Murray really needs to tell his boyfriends at the paper they are no longer welcome.

Fucking pronto mate! Everyone man and woman associated with rangers should shun this gutter rag!! I wouldn't wipe my arse with it!!

The thing is that song, TBB, would NEVER have been sung at that moment, if the hibs fans had not ran onto the pitch, and goaded the Rangers fans into a fight. we were, rightfully, upset by those thugs abusing our players, by pushing them, punching, and kicking them, and also spitting on them. 

I've heard, and read, of some commentators trying to blame Rangers fans for this debacle on Saturday. The Rangers support was getting ready to head out of the stadium, in fact thousands had already left, when the hibs fans started their vile, and abusive behaviour towards our players, and fans.

I was watching an interview yesterday with Louis Van Haal (spelling?) Anyway he clearly stated that sticks and stones may break his bones but names will never hurt him! I really hope someone from the Scottish Government was watching that! Maybe he was lying though :unsure: I mean they bad songs could probably kill someone 

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I was watching an interview yesterday with Louis Van Haal (spelling?) Anyway he clearly stated that sticks and stones may break his bones but names will never hurt him! I really hope someone from the Scottish Government was watching that! Maybe he was lying though :unsure: I mean they bad songs could probably kill someone 

It's funnier when Scottish politicians and Scottish media were all writing je suis Paris and that meaning they should have the right to free speech even if it offends yet censor and stick the boot into Rangers 

no one does hypocrisy quite like the Rangers haters 

I used to go out with a lassie from Vancouver who moved to Scotland to live.

I asked her what would make her move here to live and leave behind a beautiful city like Vancouver.

She told me it was because the whole braveheart thing,Scots guys depicted as log throwing tough guys who she would meet,marry and protect her for the rest of her life.

Aye she was a bit weird but how wrong was she about the stereotypical Scot,in reality the general Scotsman now is a coward who thinks it's ok to attack,en-masse,professional sportsmen because the colour of strip they wear.

Furthermore,the general Scotsman is awful upset and offended by big bad words of songs,upsets them so much that they fear for their life.By that standard they obviously think by singing the Flower if Scotland that they are threatening the English.They obviously think by singing a song they are really showing them but when they had the chance to really show them (the referendum)many chose not to send them homewards to think again (and i'm forever grateful they did)

In short we have allowed a generation to become hypocritical cowardly bastards and our fore-fathers would be ashamed.

16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's funnier when Scottish politicians and Scottish media were all writing je suis Paris and that meaning they should have the right to free speech even if it offends yet censor and stick the boot into Rangers 

no one does hypocrisy quite like the Rangers haters 

Every leader in Europe was at it with the Je Suis stuff all giving it large about the right to free speech, but then when that murdering Islamic genocidal bastard Erdogan complained about jokes of him made  by various people in Germany, Merkel banned all forms of criticism of him and a comedian was prosecuted and fined for a joke he told of him. That cunt Cameron was at it to, so for me democracy is dead accross Europe as anyone who now break ranks with the political agenda will be hounded. We again now see the rise of the far right accross Europe as a consequence. All politicians are corrupt to the core as they all forget who and what they represent. 

6 hours ago, Marky. said:

Bullshit mate. Halliday was sent off for gesturing which could have started a riot mind :pipe: 

3092378C00000578-3420212-image-m-24_1453

Now that's what I call offensive.

This is still one of the most ridiculous sending-offs I've even seen watching us. We should have come out far more strongly against this in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

I asked her what would make her move here to live and leave behind a beautiful city like Vancouver.

She told me it was because the whole braveheart thing,Scots guys depicted as log throwing tough guys who she would meet,marry and protect her for the rest of her life.

Aye she was a bit weird but how wrong was she about the stereotypical Scot,in reality the general Scotsman now is a coward who thinks it's ok to attack,en-masse,professional sportsmen because the colour of strip they wear.

Furthermore,the general Scotsman is awful upset and offended by big bad words of songs,upsets them so much that they fear for their life.By that standard they obviously think by singing the Flower if Scotland that they are threatening the English.They obviously think by singing a song they are really showing them but when they had the chance to really show them (the referendum)many chose not to send them homewards to think again (and i'm forever grateful they did)

In short we have allowed a generation to become hypocritical cowardly bastards and our fore-fathers would be ashamed.

Most of these cunts aren't Scots and are of southern irish descent 

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Most of these cunts aren't Scots and are of southern irish descent 

And we have let these bastards get into positions of power in all establishments and now they are running the country into the ground.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Scotland is an utter fucking shitehole 

Please never ever forget that 49257 poor innocent Irish caflicks all spontaneously combusted the day Gazza pretended to play the Orange/KKK/Combat 18 flute.

A day of pure shame and that. We all know that 'naughty words' have killed and maimed millions of our poor unfortunate downtrodden Irish fellow citizens. Please don't mock their suffering. :anguish:

Welcome to Scotland under the SNP, where anyone with a hatred for protestants or a love for irish terror groups is either a hero or a victim but never a culprit.

I was in college yesterday and one of the started boys  going on about it, saying billy boys and how it "incites hatred" ( like their hatred needs to be encouraged....) all because I said anyone that gets so worked up over a song needs to get a life and stop being a fucking pussy.

About at least dozen, maybe more Hivs thugs, ran all the way from their end right up to the barrier surrounding the pitch rigth in front of where i was standing. They were shouting Orange bastards and making cut throat gestures towards me and fellow Rangers fans, i was terrified i can tell you. The only way i could protect my self was by singing, my first song that i sung was that well know BB hymn We Have An Anchor, then i belted out We Have Friend In Jesus. Finally when goaded and terrified beyond reason and purely for self defense purposes i sang the Billy Boys.

1 minute ago, lidorfc said:

I was in college yesterday and one of the started boys  going on about it, saying billy boys and how it "incites hatred" ( like their hatred needs to be encouraged....) all because I said anyone that gets so worked up over a song needs to get a life and stop being a fucking pussy.

They really are a deluded bunch of wankers , the hatred has increased rapidly over the last few years due to combination of a media campaign to put every negative rangers story out there since our troubles started in 2012 , an increased social media use for every failed journalist blogger to spread their pish whilst the baying mob lap up everything negatively spun about rangers and lastly the rise of nationalism caused by the SNP and referendum has also played a huge part . We were hated before but since 2012 it really has ramped to a level never seen before , but l love it . He who laughs last laughs loadest and what a laugh number 55 will be