Paul murray

kelvd1873

Should we be expecting more of Mr Murray. For the record (no pun intended btw) I thank him and the board for turning the club around so just to state I don't dislike him or anything like that. But he obviously has connections or a soft spot for the daily record. So after the last few days coverage of our fans defending our players and staff then being tarred with the thug brush and naughty songs. I think Mr Murray step up and put the rag in its place. It's is NO friend of our club!

3 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Should we be expecting more of Mr Murray. For the record (no pun intended btw) I thank him and the board for turning the club around so just to state I don't dislike him or anything like that. But he obviously has connections or a soft spot for the daily record. So after the last few days coverage of our fans defending our players and staff then being tarred with the thug brush and naughty songs. I think Mr Murray step up and put the rag in its place. It's is NO friend of our club!

Agree with the sentiment though .The rebel is no friend of our club .That is 100% and any bear that buys it .Hang your heads in shame 

1 hour ago, Ger77 said:

I would suggest this isn't the time to be trying to point score against PM or anyone else at our club OP 

Honestly not try to point score against anyone at all mate. My point is he has a friend/contact or soft spot for the DR shouldn't he be putting the pressure on for some equal and fair reporting? Not just tarring our general support with causing havoc on Saturday as they did over the weekend!!

1 hour ago, Ger77 said:

You obviously have an issue with the guy Jim.

Me? I would rather direct my ire at those who hate our club and fans.  

This is my point mate!! I'm directing my ire to those who hate out club and our fans... The Daily Record!! Not Paul Murray!!

I don like him and I don't believe he should be anywhere near the Ibrox boardroom.

But even if you disagree with me, that "courageous journalism" soundbite will be his downfall.

On ‎24‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 3:54 AM, linfield1690 said:

The daily record celtics official partner /thread

Actually, if you try following an internet search you'll find that they are indeed owned by some group owned by the Romanes Family, who also own a paper called The septic View.

Not, I don't think the Irish immigrants club's paper, but hailing from Ireland nontheless.

I came up against a brick wall at that point.

Paul Murray's strength is in finance, he's the magic hat of money. The club will be sound as long as he's got hold of the purse strings, as a media spokesman, PR  or social media he's best leaving that to the experts.

Horses for courses, i want my media and PR guys ungentlemanly, a cross between a Rat a Stoat and a Weasel.. Sleekit mean and dirty. to dare to go where others fear to tread, to go to dark places and hunt out their prey of Rangers haters.

On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 9:23 AM, jimgers said:

Paul Murray's strength is in finance, he's the magic hat of money. The club will be sound as long as he's got hold of the purse strings, as a media spokesman, PR  or social media he's best leaving that to the experts.

Horses for courses, i want my media and PR guys ungentlemanly, a cross between a Rat a Stoat and a Weasel.. Sleekit mean and dirty. to dare to go where others fear to tread, to go to dark places and hunt out their prey of Rangers haters.

jimgers ,as much as I hate to rain on your parade Paul Murray has invested the grand sum of FUCK -ALL into Rangers , his personal businesses are a litany of abject failures [ 12 + ] in total ,he has hung onto Kings coattails because of his so called acumen as a businessman is failure ,he saw a chance for a seat next to the driver on the bus + his blazer and flannels oh' and not forgetting his £ 150,000 + a year ,now his association with the rebel leaves a bitter taste especially after Sat .just letting you see he is not fit to be a board member ,he is in effect a charlatan.,a fly guy if you like .

On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 9:23 AM, jimgers said:

is this a pisstake?

On 25/05/2016 at 9:23 AM, jimgers said:

:lol:  :lol: put your rod away Jim ffs.