No Post Match Interview

I know this isn't a priority with the pitch invasion scandal going on but it would of been nice to hear from Warburton getting interviewed at MP talking about the match and what went wrong etc
Then thanking the fans on what has been a good season

Its a shame the players were robbed of thanking the fans and guys like Ball, Clark etc saying goodbye

image.jpeg

This has gone legal boys... pre-mature ejaculation could affect overall result...

Sorry lads you'll know all about that..

:wink:

Take your time - Aye ..Ready, Aim, .... then FIRE!

Yrah i could do with a bit of closure and would have liked to have heard Warburton give a final word on the game and the season as the curtain comes down.

Just another small side note... anyone else think injury time was a joke?  4 added minutes.  With nothing extra added when the goal was scored?

8 minutes ago, Bhudda said:

Yrah i could do with a bit of closure and would have liked to have heard Warburton give a final word on the game and the season as the curtain comes down.

Just another small side note... anyone else think injury time was a joke?  4 added minutes.  With nothing extra added when the goal was scored?

An extra 30 seconds wouldn't have made a difference,what I'd like to know is where were the bookings for the players who ran into the crowd,we've had a guy sent off for less 

Just now, heathen fish boy said:

An extra 30 seconds wouldn't have made a difference,what I'd like to know is where were the bookings for the players who ran into the crowd,we've had a guy sent off for less 

You never know... but we should at least have been given a chance to gung-ho the ball up top.  They spent ages celebrating the goal so adding nothing on was a joke.