Wes Foderingham on Twitter (Sat, Support and Attack)

It doesn't seem to matter what players that were actually there and involved in the assaults say. More credence is given to what hivs fans and journos say. It's all very disappointing as the government appear to be condoning violence against Rangers players and their fans.

3 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Well if all the bears had come onto the park we could well have been up to our knees it in.. It is only the sheer restraint shown that it never ended up in a blood bath to be honest.  

Its cause hibs are mental and we're scared of them :lol:

Your welcome Wes. And thank you. Thank you for sticking to the instructions that Warburton set you; distribute the ball by passing, not punting, ensuring that we remain in possession and build from the back as opossed to putting it in the air. It was nervy at times and it left you vulnerable at times, but I for one appreciate the change from Cammy Bell's punts and the role you played in our new style of football.

Yes, you made some big errors, but your finger-tip save of Griffiths' free-kick in the last minute of extra time in the semi-final was the catalyst for the most euphoric moment I've had as a Rangers fan since 15th of May, 2011.

By the SFA and Police Scotland, you were left exposed to assault and that is beyond unacceptable. One, never mind eleven, footballers should not fear for their safety on the pitch inside the national stadium, but welcome to Scotland today.

Now, along with the others assaulted, I want to see a press conference, detailing the events and attacks.

I'm worried that the whole thing will be put on the back burner as with the Motherwell incident, especially as large portions of the media are doing their usual best to put an anti-Rangers slant on things, while the attacks on the players are being buried in a shroud of blame culture.  Moreover, the team whose fans are responsible do not seem to be taking the matter seriously and have shown no shame or embarrassment whatsoever. 

I propose that the club issue an immediate ban on away fans from all Scottish clubs until this matter has reached a satisfactory conclusion. 

the club and any individual players who felt threatened or were physically/verbally abused should not let this go. get onto the players union and take Hibs/SFA or any individual person who assaulted them to court. If i was a player and felt threatened or was assaulted at my work place then I'd not let it go. Don't let them away with it. The media will try get this covered up but it's up to our club and players to keep on it so it doesn't go away. 

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

More of the players need to start doing this, don't give the bastards a chance to sweep sweep. 

Agreed 

Sadly just noticed on sky sports news app that they still have the cheek to say "...fights also broke out  when Rangers fans rushed onto the pitch to confront their rival supporters.."

Why are these people insisting on distorting the truth??