Kenny McCaskill, hivee through and through.

Dutchy

During and interview on BBC Radio Ireland this morning Kenny McCaskill(?) was answering questions about his book on the Lockerbie plane bombing.

After he's done his political bit the interviewer asked him what he thought about the aftermath of Saturdays game and should there be any new laws introduced to stop this happening again. As an ex-Justice Minister his reply was that he thought there was enough laws in place as it is, and quickly declared his love for hivs and he was at the game.

He also went on and on about being down Leith on Sunday at their celebration parade at beating up Rangers players, but at no point did he condemn any of his fellow hivs fans for attacking our players.

I'm beginning to wonder how the feck we're going to manage to bring any of these cunts to book if that's the way ex-Justice Ministers talk?

I just couldn't believe that he nothing to say about the violence against our players after the time he's had to absorb everything that's transpired since it happened.

He'll be like the rest of them, still pished celebrating for two solid days.

And fighting anyone that disagrees with them.

There's more puke in the streets and toilets around these ways that I've seen even after New Year celebrations.

15 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

If ever a bastard should be hung for treason it's this yin, in fact even lookin at his name enrages me, a'll need to go and chill, I hate this man ! :sherlock:

Specially selected to change the whole lanscape of Scotland Forces and the way they get their people in with nepotism .

1 hour ago, Dutchy said:

During and interview on BBC Radio Ireland this morning Kenny McCaskill(?) was answering questions about his book on the Lockerbie plane bombing.

After he's done his political bit the interviewer asked him what he thought about the aftermath of Saturdays game and should there be any new laws introduced to stop this happening again. As an ex-Justice Minister his reply was that he thought there was enough laws in place as it is, and quickly declared his love for hivs and he was at the game.

He also went on and on about being down Leith on Sunday at their celebration parade at beating up Rangers players, but at no point did he condemn any of his fellow hivs fans for attacking our players.

I'm beginning to wonder how the feck we're going to manage to bring any of these cunts to book if that's the way ex-Justice Ministers talk?

I'm still in wonderment at how anyone apart from the taigs, can actually vote for any of those rhabid SNPIRA cunts.

It doesn't matter what these people say, or don't say, what matters most is the cops do their job and nail the scum who assaulted our players. To expect any support from the politicians, the journalists or most of the TV stations is expecting the impossible. This country has become institutionalised in an alarming way, it is now  a republican, lefty cesspit, so don't be holding out for any vocal support from anywhere.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He's dead mate so aye I think he was ill. :lol:

Took 10 times as long to die mind you, so the twat got the wrong as well. 

There were some expecting him to turn up in the Libyan Olympic sprint relay team.