Welcome to Rangers FC, Joey Barton!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We now have signed two players in this window who have geunine EPL level talent.

Rossiter is in the start of a very promising career, and Barton is coming to the end of a long and good career.

Two outstanding signings, and amazing statements of intent.  We are coming cunts, be afraid.

Welcome to the club JB

The guy seems very well connected,  Footballer, coach, who has been a Guest on Question Time, is a Philosophy Student, Trained in Public Speaking, Fluent in French. looks like James Bond (Pierce Brosnan) and has better hair than Paul Murray...... :)

http://www.joeybarton.com/

26 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I hope he realises that being a fan of the scum, he'll need to prove himself as a Ranger 100% more than any other.

Think he made his position fairly clear on that earlier.  Honestly I know what he has said but I would never have took him realistically as a fan of theirs back then or and dont now.

Others in our team do have that burden to deal with. 

Unusually candid about the sellic thing. Seems comfortable talking about pretty much anything without shirking it.

Aye, came across well. I guess this is the start of me liking Joey Barton. Fickle are we football fans.

The whole thing still feels strange.

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Unusually candid about the sellic thing. Seems comfortable talking about pretty much anything without shirking it.

Aye, came across well. I guess this is the start of me liking Joey Barton. Fickle are we football fans.

The whole thing still feels strange.

Likewise 

I didn't want him - still have reservations to be honest but I'm taking to him and happy he's now here 

You really have got some player, he transformed our midfield last season with some outstanding displays. 

He constantly kept his cool even thought he was always targeted and kicked all over the park and didn't receive a single red card or any suspensions for us either. 

Good luck to Joey and Rangers, hope he is as good for you as he was for us. And let's hope we can get another friendly sorted as I had a great day out up at Ibrox last year. UTC .