Welcome to Rangers FC, Joey Barton!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

A Legend before even kicking a ball for us methinks! ?

Great signing. I'm thinking about when Cantona joined Man Utd: decent enough at Leeds but totally different player at the bigger club. Hope this will be the perfect marriage where Joey will become a legend. Welcome to The Rangers, you have been chosen 

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Ignore him,  had a power of taigs sign up last few days.   Newbies are getting it tight :lol:

? no bother . Should I have introduced myself first in the new members thread first ? ? 

4 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

? no bother . Should I have introduced myself first in the new members thread first ? ? 

Nah mate, just do what you do.   It's only the dodgy fuckers that are getting banned :D

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

we start training June 19th

Wow - even though we're not in Europe?

How early would we have started if we'd won on Saturday?

In answer to your question, probably insurance implications if he trains with us before properly signed.

You'd think you could just get a cover note....

welcome to rangers joey,he will add a bit of steel to the midfield which we have been missing. a strong centre half is required aswell so hopefully there will be at ibrox by july:pipe:

42 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Wow - even though we're not in Europe?

How early would we have started if we'd won on Saturday?

In answer to your question, probably insurance implications if he trains with us before properly signed.

You'd think you could just get a cover note....

only 3 and a half weeks away mate don't know when our season starts probably early July in league cup.

1 minute ago, worcesterloyal said:

Welcome Joey Barton,i think a very good signing,but why does the spectre of Ian Black keeping looming up in my mind 

Dunno. When Ian Black was painting his Aunties friends house, Joey Barton was playing for Marseille.

9 minutes ago, worcesterloyal said:

Welcome Joey Barton,i think a very good signing,but why does the spectre of Ian Black keeping looming up in my mind 

Are you homosexual? I'm told this kind of thing is a symptom.

Media utterly obsessing over the Celtic thing - honestly don't recall them so hung up on o'halloren or the wee traitor that went in the other direction, both of who had actual allegiances.  It's almost like they want to take the focus away from the fact that we have signed a quality player, couldn't be that though could it?

7 minutes ago, DietofWorms said:

Dunno. When Ian Black was painting his Aunties friends house, Joey Barton was playing for Marseille.

I so hope you come back this time next year and say I told you so, welcome Joey Barton and please rid me of this niggling doubt 

21 minutes ago, worcesterloyal said:

Have you taken your medication?

Barton can play football, there is a massive difference between him and the painter.