This Forum in the last few days ...

Siam69

There is currently a cat.5 timplosion all over the interweb because of Barton signing. 

Normal English fans saying they're looking forward to JB's first Old Firm, Timothy replying with- "but Braton will nver play in a old firm gamme coz Ranjurs got liquatadeted and are pure deid" etc etc etc ad nauseum. 

Showing the world that sheer, unadulterated, bitter hatred does in fact cause brain damage! 

3 minutes ago, Sam English Loyal said:

There is currently a cat.5 timplosion all over the interweb because of Barton signing. 

Normal English fans saying they're looking forward to JB's first Old Firm, Timothy replying with- "but Braton will nver play in a old firm gamme coz Ranjurs got liquatadeted and are pure deid" etc etc etc ad nauseum. 

Showing the world that sheer, unadulterated, bitter hatred does in fact cause brain damage! 

Ignorant, stupid bastards, why would they need to worry about us if we were a new team. :lol:

Just now, Bears r us said:

Ignorant, stupid bastards, why would they need to worry about us if we were a new team. :lol:

I hope they keep at it though. The longer they persist with this the more deranged and psychotic they look. 

It's turning ordinary neutral fans in the rest of the UK off their disgusting, hateful, excuse for a club. Big time!

first old firm game at the piggery

1-1 going into final 5 minutes, the establishment have finally gained control again in the corridors of power, craig gordon picks up the ball inside his own box, ref awards a penalty to rangers, mass timmy explosion, fans on the park everything,

police restore order (well the good protestant ones do, few cracks of the baton and pepper spray the mhanks to fuck) joey barton steps up to take penalty

slots it home, runs up to scott brown, boots him in the baws, reminds him of who his sister is shagging in hell (yeah i did say that lol) marches round the concourse with a flute hidden down his sock and a sash hidden under his jersey, cue universal fenian outrage, they try to storm the park, the 7000 bears go on, we kick seven shades of shite out the cowardly tarrier cunts (over exuberant at the result of course), at this point rod petrie drops dead of a heart attack in some edinburgh slum close with a needle hanging out his arm, and the rest of the rangers fans take back glasgow and vow no fenain bastard will EVER come here and try to get wide ever again

ive emailed sky bet asking for odds on this, ive yet to get a reply :D

33 minutes ago, Bluebell Del said:

Just don't get confused & ban me I'm no a tim poster btw ?

So where's your RM Erskine Fund donation then? :sherlock:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295270-rm-erskine-fund-–-season-201617-accounts-members-donations-discussion-action/&page=1

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

1-1 going into final 5 minutes, the establishment have finally gained control again in the corridors of power, craig gordon picks up the ball inside his own box, ref awards a penalty to rangers, mass timmy explosion, fans on the park everything,

police restore order (well the good protestant ones do, few cracks of the baton and pepper spray the mhanks to fuck) joey barton steps up to take penalty

slots it home, runs up to scott brown, boots him in the baws, reminds him of who his sister is shagging in hell (yeah i did say that lol) marches round the concourse with a flute hidden down his sock and a sash hidden under his jersey, cue universal fenian outrage, they try to storm the park, the 7000 bears go on, we kick seven shades of shite out the cowardly tarrier cunts (over exuberant at the result of course), at this point rod petrie drops dead of a heart attack in some edinburgh slum close with a needle hanging out his arm, and the rest of the rangers fans take back glasgow and vow no fenain bastard will EVER come here and try to get wide ever again

You have got more chance of the pope (fuck him) singing the sash in the centre circle of Ibrox.

Might be worth a wee fiver though! :lol:

9 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Hope my like didn't wake you up out that dream of utopia!!

46 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

We need a proper members only site that's goes beyond the main site.   That way Timmy and outsiders stay out.  

It's a good laugh when they eventually out themselves though,the resulting backlash they get etc.

They must enjoy it like in a psycho-sadistic way,probably due to the abuse as a child they endured from the dirty beast priest.

33 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

fuck me. We must eat the same cheese, I have dreams like that.

1 hour ago, Sam English Loyal said:

Not as if they have anything else to talk about in their own smelly club this week ?

56 minutes ago, gogzy said:

:D      Oleg, compton and others have handed out a fair few bans since Saturday too.

Spring cleaning.

All power to the MODS..Thank you for your excellent work since Saturday evening... 

1 hour ago, Sam English Loyal said:

I hope they keep at it though. The longer they persist with this the more deranged and psychotic they look. 

It's turning ordinary neutral fans in the rest of the UK off their disgusting, hateful, excuse for a club. Big time!

Absolutely, I work in a very large Office environment in London, lots of banter about the football.

My English work colleagues are mostly amazed by what's happened to us, the way we've been treated, but even more so by the petty, childish, sad as fuck antics by the taigs. They range from disbelieve to head shaking at the taigs antics, putting ridiculous adverts, still going on about this new Club pish when every relevant body and every sane person has already stated we are the same Club. I mean, if their da had a business, and the business went bust, does that mean he's not their da???

Mentalists, worse than 6 year olds ffs!

9 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Absolutely, I work in very large Office environment in London, lots of banter about the football.

My English work colleagues are mostly amazed by what's happened to us, the way we've been treated, but even more so by the petty, childish, sad as fuck antics by the taigs. They range from disbelieve to head shaking at the taigs antics, putting ridiculous adverts, still going on about this new Club pish when every relevant body and every sane person has already stated we are the same Club. I mean, if their da had a business, and the business went bust, does that mean he's not their da???

Mentalists, worse than 6 year olds ffs!

Half my family live in Kent and they are all the same mate. Total confusion among as to our situation this past 4 years.

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

Well played Sir don't you worry next payday I will make a donation all for a good cause ?

19 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Half my family live in Kent and they are all the same mate. Total confusion among as to our situation this past 4 years.

As all impartial and more importantly, sane people are, mate!

The taigs really turn people off them with their ridiculous childish pish.

The more people exposed to their antics, the better (tu)