Scousers at Rangers

I like Scousers, so much so I married one and she's a blue (Rangers not Everton!) And with the welcome news of Joey Barton signing along with Jordan Rossiter and Frank McParland helping bring the Liverpool boys in, it begs the question: How many Scousers have worn the famous blue jersey of Rangers? 

Other than the aforementioned two, I can only think of Michael Ball. (Hately doesn't count as he's from Wirrell... I think!)

6 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

With that many scousers at Ibrox fuck parking your car there. There won't be a hubcap left in Govan.

Any cunt wanting buying a car with 'hub caps' now a days shouldn't be allowed to buy a car!

3 minutes ago, Johnstone Burgh said:

Aye but he looks like John bishop 

I think that's why I thought so 

but he does speak with a Scouse accent from his time at Everton. So I can be excused here!

Lets get some more Scousers in, do or die attitude from the two we have got, total passion expected and nothing less, massive asset especially in the big games.   Love it, allright there lar, bring in some more. Let's hope that we embrace these two, if we do (especially with Barton) we could be on to a massive winner.   If Joey scores at the girodome expect some serious celebrations.

A homosexual walks into a bar where a scouser is sitting by himself having a pint.  The gay checks him out and thinks he's something of a handsome fellow so he pulls up a bar stool next to the scouser and orders a martini.  While the barman is fixing his drink he leans to left and whispers in the scousers ear "Fancy a blowjob?".

The scouse wraps the nut on him sending him sprawling to the floor.  He swiftly boots the gay in the ribs as he tries to get up before picking up the stool he was sat in and breaks across his back.  He spits on him as he crawls back out the door, while screaming in pain.

"Fucking hell!!" Says the barman... "what the fuck did he say to you!?"

"Somethin' 'bout a job" replies the scouse.