This forum past few days (MKII)

K.A.I

Has been great 

everyone singing from the same hymn sheet and United at once against the real Rangers hating enemies - The SNP, The SFA, Hibs, Peatrie, Police Scotland, Tam English, Cosgrove, The BBC, the Daily Record 

brilliant 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Has been great 

everyone singing from the same hymn sheet and United at once against the real Rangers hating enemies - The SNP, The SFA, Hibs, Peatrie, Police Scotland, Tam English, Cosgrove, The BBC, the Daily Record 

brilliant 

Some turnaround from a couple if years ago! Long may it continue! 

Just now, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Some turnaround from a couple if years ago! Long may it continue! 

Couple of weeks ago try!

amazing what a ruthless and to the point well thought out Rangers statement can actually do to rally the fans 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Has been great 

brilliant 

(tu) (no likes left) 

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Has been great 

brilliant 

Everyone is boarding the good ship Kingaling :D  

Kidding aside, you are spot on.  It's been amazing on here the past few days.   The unity on show is something I have not seen on here in a while, I hope it continues.

We are on the up, stable, and looking to win things again.  I don't know how ANYONE  who supports Rangers could be unhappy with that.

Good thread sir.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Couple of weeks ago try!

amazing what a ruthless and to the point well thought out Rangers statement can actually do to rally the fans 

Ha! I was gonna say weeks, but during McCoist's final few months it was pretty poinsonous on here. Compare now!

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Everyone is boarding the good ship Kingaling :D  

Kidding aside, you are spot on.  It's been amazing on here the past few days.   The unity on show is something I have not seen on here in a while, I hope it continues.

We are on the up, stable, and looking to win things again.  I don't know how ANYONE  who supports Rangers could be unhappy with that.

Good thread sir.

Just cos you've been getting to ban more and more people :lol:

2 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Ha! I was gonna say weeks, but during McCoist's final few months it was pretty poinsonous on here. Compare now!

It's amazing what some decent football, a cup, a cu final run, and getting back to the top flight will do for morale :D 

1 minute ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

And a statement from the board that we all think hit the mark!

That was a gamechanger for me.  The fight they showed in that statement deserves to be fully backd by fans.  IMO of course.

22 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Couple of weeks ago try!

True. But there needs to be more statements from the official Rangers media team/representatives standing up for Rangers, team, fans etc...

IMO there should have been a scathing statement against bad decisions the day after Halliday got that stupid "riot inciting" card. Im sure there are other moments... 

Just now, Ryju84 said:

True. But there needs to be more statements from the official Rangers media team/representatives standing up for Rangers, team, fans etc...

IMO there should have been a scathing statement against bad decisions the day after Halliday got that stupid "riot inciting" card. Im sure there are other moments... 

Nah we don't need to make scathing statements on bad decisions. Thats part and parcel of football no matter how terrible the decision is. We should save statements like that for when we are truly wronged 

25 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Has been great 

brilliant 

It has been akin to the Great British Fighting Spirit of WWII has been unleashed within the "majority" of the Rangers rank and file, I have loved how coming on to the Bears Den and having a rant has been like a healing process to get the last game of the Season out our systems.. 

The feelings I had reading that accurate and long overdue statement on Sunday night and the reaction amongst those who matter US was another validation on why joining this site/forum has been the best thing I have chosen to do..(right after getting Sober of course)..We have come together and attacked our enemies rather than turning on ourselves we have dealt with the lurkers with a no nonsense...Ban Hammer. 

It shows how far we have come when at one point the other night posters were telling me and BP9 to get a room,..(not bloody likely)..EVER..

But mibee its the sunshine down in Nottingham..Mibee its the lovely coffee I am sipping on whilst the girlfriend cooks up some chicken thighs with chilli and tomatoes that has me grinning ear to ear..

But I really do feel that the Beasts from the East have done us a HUGE favour...We will mibee get to thank them one day..In what ever way The Bears choose is appropriate and just..Until then we can look forward to so many positive things and for this Bear that is a wonderful feeling..Things happen for a reason and BFTE going 110% OTT with their exuberance has awoken more than a BEAR it has heralded the CLUB and it's Supporters all singing from the same Hymn sheet..It won't last..Nothing ever does..But I would just like it to keep going for a wee while longer..

39 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Has been great 

brilliant 

Fuck up ya wee gimp :D