Joey's at it already ...

Siam69

Reading this happened at his interview -

Reporter: "Brendan Rodgers had 10,000 fans turn up to greet him at Celtic park but Rangers fans haven't turned up in such great numbers, why is that?"

Joey Barton "Because Rangers fans are at their work".

Not 100% sure if said or not, but well believable, and certainly 100% true :D

17 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Reading this happened at his interview -

Reporter: "Brendan Rodgers had 10,000 fans turn up to greet him at Celtic park but Rangers fans haven't turned up in such great numbers, why is that?"

Joey Barton "Because Rangers fans are at their work".

Not 100% sure if said or not, but well believable, and certainly 100% true :D

Please let this be TRUE..:pipe:

Hope to fuck it's true.

I'm on call with a taig this week in work and he got cover last night but i thought maybe he was just rough from the weekend.

When i spoke to him today he said "i never even got up to porkheed last night"....i was asking who they were playing and he's looking at me funny thinking i was winding him up....so i'm like whats this cunt on...he says they weren't playing so am asking why the fuck he was going to go up then....he's like "brendan rodgers was getting paraded" so i burst out laughing....how the fuck would i know that i asked him?

1 hour ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Here's the presser here , lovely blue V neck :D , just about to have a listen myself 

http://rangers.co.uk/news/rangers-tv/video-barton-press-conference/

Got to say I enjoyed that. Very impressed with the way he handled the spotlight, he's  obviously a very self assured person which can surely only benfit us going forward.  Thoughtful with his choice of words and came across very sincere when talking about his ambitions for his time with us.

If we're in the business of trying to attract better quality players over the coming weeks then this wee guy could have a big part to play. He's been about but it's obvious to anybody watching that he's seriously impressed with the club. While only a press conference,  if the evidence of what I've just listened to is anything to go by the manager may well have signed his most important player yet.