Wallace Withdraws From Scotland Squad.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad he has withdrew , he is better than pile of shite, why would he want to play for wee Jimmy Crankie anyway, that cunt wasn't interested in any of our players until we had won promotion, who the fuck would want to run out in front of a bunch of fuckin weirdos singing doe a fuckin deer anyway doh 

2 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Playing for us, yes.

I couldn't give a fuck about their national careers. 

Rangers first.

I totally agree, Rangers first. But if they dream of playing for their country and do the business for us, then good luck to them. I certainly wouldn't lower my career goals because it didn't please others.

Personally though, I couldn't give a toss about sfa fc. 

i would like to see our players play for their international teams but the SFA can go chase themselves. If I were Wallace i'd have withdrawn too. Although I do hope it's not because of the assault or if he's planning to retire or whatever.

Given all that happened on Saturday and the lack of support the club got from this rancid Tarrier-riddled organisation I would not condemn any Rangers player for backing away from any "call-up".....particularly when said "call-up" is because that wee ginger bastard Chesney needs the Rangers bodies because he's given his favourites at Nonce Central and Sheep Central a summer break.

Any Rangers player who decides to help out Scotland (and by dint the SFA) at this time needs to look at himself in the mirror....particularly following Saturday's debacle.

Good and I hope it becomes fact that the reason behind his decision is the SFA's monumental failure to protect him and his team-mates on Saturday.

If Barry McKay were to follow, I would be a satisfied man.

The national team is a car crash; it always has been and always will be. Scotland are football's Harvey Price. It's self-inflicted failure by a nation who asks Scott Brown to inspire it's half-Scottish/half-English squad with the captain's armband and who's manager's call-up policy is scandalous.

The "Hampden roar" is a myth and the Tartan Army simply indecently expose themselves, assuming that everyone else thinks it's "cheeky".

Our players have long been insulted by that mob; going as far back as Craig Brown selecting Scott Booth over McCoist for France '98 to Burley patching Boyd in 2008, all the way to Ferguson and McGregor being made scapegoats in what, via numerous professional sources, involved other players from other clubs.

Even Strachan's recent call-ups; no £9M goal-machine Jordan Rhodes, fresh off firing Middlesborough to the Premier League, but his loanee replacement Tony Watt is in? Mulgrew and Forrest, five games between them, in. He's also called-up Hearts' back-up 'keeper and a young boy from Swansea; five apprehended between them this season. Insane.

They are the only home nation not at the EUROs again for a reason; this country's footballing structure and mentality is fucked.

The more players playing for their country the better for the player, our club's profile, and potential sell on values.  We should hope for Lee and Barrie and others being selected going forward.

However.

Imo both players deserved call ups earlier on in the season. They also both now deserve a decent break after playing so regularly for us. And lastly the decision to call them up was made partially to assist other teams euro prep even though we were odds on to also be in Europe.

So on this occasion I'm glad Lee is sitting it out, and would prefer if Barrie did the same ( don't think he will as he could get his first cap).

A player generally becomes a better and more mature player playing international football, because they tend to play against the very best most of the time. McKay playing international football, especially against France and Italy, will benefit from doing so.

Theyre only selected to rest the ginger cunts select. Glad Lee has pulled out to injury but I hope Barry goes and plays the lot of them off the park and shows them how brilliant he is, then has a knock to exclude him from the next game. 

11 minutes ago, Cameltoe said:

Theyre only selected to rest the ginger cunts select. Glad Lee has pulled out to injury but I hope Barry goes and plays the lot of them off the park and shows them how brilliant he is, then has a knock to exclude him from the next game. 

There are some deranged posts in this thread, but this is probably the worst. At least you know where you are with a "Fuck the SFA" or "Fuck the Tranny Army" post.

4 minutes ago, FSM said:

There are some deranged posts in this thread, but this is probably the worst. At least you know where you are with a "Fuck the SFA" or "Fuck the Tranny Army" post.

Cant see whats deranged. Whether Waldo has a genuine knokc or not I would prefer him to get rested for our games. For Barry, he needs to show them for his future but the circumstances of selection by chesney are an insult. as i said, i hope he blows them all away but has an excuse to opt out if he wants. A dubious knock sorts it out totally. No ones saying never play for the national team again just not now.

The National team has been a no go area for me for a long time. You could see and feel this coming for a long time. When the sfa punished Souness for being in the tunnel and then when Ian Ferguson was booed by the skirt lifters. Would hope to see the Rangers support being the main body of the Scotland support in the future but feel the rot has set in. So fuck em!!! 

4 minutes ago, Cameltoe said:

Cant see whats deranged. Whether Waldo has a genuine knokc or not I would prefer him to get rested for our games. For Barry, he needs to show them for his future but the circumstances of selection by chesney are an insult. as i said, i hope he blows them all away but has an excuse to opt out if he wants. A dubious knock sorts it out totally. No ones saying never play for the national team again just not now.

Sorry mate, but your explanation doesn't make your initial post any less deranged. You want Barrie to play for Scotland, play brilliantly, get injured, not play the next game, but then play future games? Not deranged at all.....

1 minute ago, FSM said:

Sorry mate, but your explanation doesn't make your initial post any less deranged. You want Barrie to play for Scotland, play brilliantly, get injured, not play the next game, but then play future games? Not deranged at all.....

Im clearly beat. :lol: Deranged it is then.

3 hours ago, googglebot said:

Hes probably worried about getting attacked again by all the Irish Republicans that have infultrated Scottish Football.  From the SFA to the fans.

If I were a Rangers player and I was playing for Scotland and the tartan trannies invaded the pitch celebrating id get to fuck in case one of the Rangers hating scum tried to stab me or something.

Anyone remember when Scotland played at Easter Road and Ian Black got a wee run out from the subs bench and he was boo'd onto the pitch?

At the time the supporters were heavily criticised by Rangers supporters for this and the blanket response seemed to be that he wasn't boo'd because he played for Rangers, he was boo'd because he was an ex Hearts player.

Erm, he's representing the national side, he shouldn't be getting boo'd for any reason for fuck sake :lol: