Get them to Ibrox and its nearly job done.

pcbear

I just listened to Bartons interview there, fuck me he can chat,  it says a lot for a player who has strutted his stuff around the EPL for plenty years to be " blown away" by everything Rangers, he seems a smart clued up guy as well, I was  really impressed by him.

It certainly bodes well for the future if this type of maverick individual can be tempted plenty others might be as well.

5 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I just listened to Bartons interview there, fuck me he can chat,  it says a lot for a player who has strutted his stuff around the EPL for plenty years to be " blown away" by everything Rangers, he seems a smart clued up guy as well, I was  really impressed by him.

It certainly bodes well for the future if this type of maverick individual can be tempted plenty others might be as well.

Agreed, sounds as if he wants to be part of the story, like the end of a Rocky movie where we take so much punches and gives almost everything he can to finally throw that last sequence of punches and knock his enemy straight to the floor and "simply the best" belts out of Adrian's mouth

Carried away I know 

2 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Warburton said it before. Every player since has said it.

The only player ever to come up, see our club and say no is that fuckwit Chris Eagles and look how his career turned out.

:D

You would have to be either stupid or a rabid mhank not to be massively impressed when you walk thru the front doors of Ibrox.

Rangers are on the rise and have an awesome history and being a part of creating future history would be attractive to any player.

We really are very lucky to have Our Club and everything it represents and I am Grateful I was born a Bear...

13 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Warburton said it before. Every player since has said it.

The only player ever to come up, see our club and say no is that fuckwit Chris Eagles and look how his career turned out.

I think that's perhaps a bit harsh. I thought he didn't sign due to personal problems?

Our history and impressiveness are about the only tool we have left with to compete against the big boys with. 

Only a handful of clubs across Europe can match the history, passion and deep rootedness about our club -  A billionaire owner, 8 figure sponsorship deals and billion dollar TV deals can't buy what Rangers are, have been and will continue to be.

42 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I think that's perhaps a bit harsh. I thought he didn't sign due to personal problems?

He didn't sign because he wanted around 25k and was convinced he could get a move to a Premiership club who would pay that. 

Now 31 and plays for Bury. :lol: