The joey Barton rant

It's obvious - he'd rather be winning titles and playing in Europe than battling relegation. This didn't even need confirming but the man himself confirmed that today.

Funny how he conveniently forgot to compare Turf Moor to Ibrox.

What an annoying gimp by the way.

And where do you begin wi this cunt.

That beak

That haircut

That fuckin accent

That's before you mention the cunts patter. Love how diddy English teams think money is the be all and end all :lol:

imagine that wee virgin was your son, walking by his room and hearing that, imagine the disappointment you would feel at raising that.

you would be thinking "why dont you go out with yer pals instead of sitting in your room making pathetic videos all day, please go and get laid"

I sent an email with the video attached of that poor, unfortunate boy to the inpatient mental health unit, ward 22, Victoria wing at Burnley General Hospital!! I have been given full assurance that two psychiatrists have agreed that this very ill young chap has to be sectioned! He's subsequently been admitted indefinitely and is currently being treated with anti-psychotic medication and bloodletting using leaches!!! Staff asked me to pass on their apologies to the entire Rangers Fraternity on behalf of the boy and the whole of Burnley as they - and they couldn't stress this more strongly - fully accept that The Famous Glasgow Rangers was the only team for Joey Barton!!! I reluctantly accepted said apology but told them in no uncertain terms to get their fucking act the gither!!!??

Considering reservations about Barton some hold and the general English ignorance/disrespect held about our club - I don't think this young man has done too badly in demonstrating that a) Barton is a good signing, and, b) he's not trying to 'diss' us as a club; for a man of such a young age the latter is probably rare South of the border bearing in mind the age he'd have been when we were last in the top division nevermind anything else.

In his position we'd probably be upset at losing Barton too.

Good video in the vein of youtube cut-rants. 

11 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Considering reservations about Barton some hold and the general English ignorance/disrespect held about our club - I don't think this young man has done too badly in demonstrating that a) Barton is a good signing, and, b) he's not trying to 'diss' us as a club; for a man of such a young age the latter is probably rare South of the border bearing in mind the age he'd have been when we were last in the top division nevermind anything else.

In his position we'd probably be upset at losing Barton too.

Good video in the vein of youtube cut-rants. 

Yeah, in all seriousness, your assertions are sound TIP....I was just being silly about his manic demeanor, which I found highly entertaining! 

7 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

im offended

fair play to the guy he's just been promoted and lost his best player, id be gutted and what he says at the end is spot on we have got ourselves a belter of a player